Official Verizon announcement?

zenit#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
So it seems like they announced it on a Japanese carrier, but no confirmation regarding release on Verizon.

Which raises an Interesting question: will it be coming soon, or will it end up like Nexus One, which was supposed to be initially released, but eventually got replaced with HTC Incredible?

zenit#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: no Verizon announcement?

well there is a LTE and HSPA so it should come to Verizon and other major Carriers in US

Just to be a skeptic, AT&T has an operational LTE network and Sprint is coming out with one soon. Just because it's LTE it doesnt confirm it's release on Verizon. Considering the history of Nexus One on Verizon, I am not totally convinced that it will happen. Although I REALLY hope it does, phone like this is something i've wanted for a while.

Azmuh

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

you never know Verizon could be taking a gamble and bringing only Driod Razor and not this....

but with so many leaked Verizon database pics it seems likely it will come

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site

The LTE version is only CDMA according to the rumored spec sheet that came out a couple days ago. That means Verizon only.

You cannot use a Verizon phone on TMO or ATT.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Re: More Verizon Confirmation

why is there even any doubt? verizon has it in their system already. am i missing something?

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: More Verizon Confirmation

I don't blame people for being skeptical. I was one of the ones that got screwed over on the whole Verizon Nexus One fiasco. This is a dream come true to any Android purist who is limited to Verizon.