I didn't see anything about facebook intergration but saw a lot of other ones such as twitter, linkedin, google+, etc ... anyone who can get their hands on a demo, can you verify that it is there (built in)?

also, in the Me contact thing (jacked from wp7, btw), can you add your own contact information and it can be used to beam to another device?
    10-18-2011 10:48 PM
    They did mention contact card being a "beam-able" item.

As for facebook... I didn't see a thing about it. If you buy this phone and don't utilize Google+ more than facebook, you've not yet had enough of the koolaid! LOL
    10-18-2011 11:22 PM
    Facebook hasn't developed an app for it yet....when do they it will be there....and people file can add other things in it too.....
    10-18-2011 11:25 PM
    They did mention contact card being a "beam-able" item.

As for facebook... I didn't see a thing about it. If you buy this phone and don't utilize Google+ more than facebook, you've not yet had enough of the koolaid! LOL
    yeah, I heard about the beamable contacts but it look to be other people's contact and not the "Me" portion. I guess more reviews come in, more will be discovered or I'll find out when I get my hands on one.

as for Google+, i don't think I need another 'social' networking site.
    10-18-2011 11:54 PM
    They said as they were demoing that you can share using any app that you've got installed that hooks into the OS for sharing. My assumption was simply that the demo phone didn't have Facebook installed and thus it wasn't displayed as a sharing option.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk
    10-19-2011 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD