10-19-2011 10:43 PM
54 123
tools
    The only real change that I am actually hoping for is a bigger battery. Because of the LTE radio, they HAVE to give us a bigger battery. As a Thunderbolt user, I can tell you guys that you are in for a shock when it comes to real 4G battery drainage. I don't think a 1750 mah battery is going to cut it.
    10-19-2011 07:18 PM
    there is no other differences then the radio and storage size in any GN device.. I was referring to when the S came out on sprint and a lot of people were asking where the vzw one was. My comment was directed at early vzw planning for a Nexus flagship device on the new LTE network.
    10-19-2011 10:27 PM
    So because it never happened before in the past with this specific line of devices, it can't possibly happen now? Does anyone remember a mere month or two back when Samsung released 3 different Galaxy S2 devices? Sizes, batteries, even processors are different. Now this particular fan of Android will get one no matter what, but I'd be extremely pleased if Verizon launched a Nexus with a Exynos 4212 and a bigger battery, say 2050 mah. Oddly enough that would almost be like a set of rumored specs that came out not too long ago sans the 8mp camera.

Maybe the Panda already knows this. Maybe none of us do. Its all speculation, but let's not rule anything out.
    10-19-2011 10:41 PM
    there is no other differences then the radio and storage size in any GN device.. I was referring to when the S came out on sprint and a lot of people were asking where the vzw one was. My comment was directed at early vzw planning for a Nexus flagship device on the new LTE network.
    10-19-2011 10:43 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD