Looks like P3DROID got a Galaxy Nexus

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
ALL CREDIT AND LOVE TO P3DROID

Looks like P3 got himself a NottaPhone.

Only reason I post here, brushed steel back? and looks more than "a bit thicker"....

Looks like the G-Nex went on an all bacon diet. Didnt do me any favors either.

http://twitter.com/#!/P3Droid/media/slideshow?url=http://yfrog.com/nzuuxmj

ALL CREDIT AND LOVE TO P3DROID

Edit : Dont thank me, go hit up TBH and MDW, those guys deserve it. I stand on the shoulders of giants.

Last edited:

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Just saw these.

So Verizon IS getting one and it's the 16GB version.

That 16 non-removable will make some people upset. Plus you don't get all the 16GB.

Cloud services anyone? Sign me up!

Also noticed the battery cover has some kind brushed look to it. Missing the Hyperskin that the GSM version has?

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Thoughts on the new back? I like it.

Any other...changes?? Thats my new question

Looks like it doesn't have the Hyperskin feature that the overseas version has. I wonder why that is?

So far...

it's a 16GB version

and it's missing hyperskin.

Already missing features. Verizon to get a "lesser" version?

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it doesn't have the Hyperskin feature that the overseas version has. I wonder why that is?

So far...

it's a 16GB version

and it's missing hyperskin.

Already missing features. Verizon to get a "lesser" version?

Im thinking just altered slightly to look more like SGSII's, possible different specs? doubtful.

I dont think "lesser", but made to stand apart from the others at least visually

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Very nice. I'm extremely glad that Verizon is getting this. I would've honest left if they didn't!

#OGDROIDWORTHY

Edit:

F.F.S. I added the periods to enhance the amount of frustration I am experiencing. The top does say "4G" and it DOES have signal but that doesn't necessarily mean it's coming to Verizon. And now, him saying don't sell your phones in anticipation for it gets me more sad. I'm telling myself "Verizon is the only carrier in the US that'll get this on 4G". It seems to be working to keep my hopes high.

Last edited:

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
He's saying it may not hit Verizon now lol. This guy is such an ***. Says he can't talk about it but then tweets like a cryptic punk.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
There are Nexii (plural?) in the wild with VZW 4G LTE logos on them...would this be a situation where they built some for the network initially for testing/dev/etc. and things just aren't panning out as expected?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Notice the sim slot is covered... this could be a sprint version or possibly other CDMA carrier without LTE.

This is not Verizons... no 4G LTE symbol either.

Edit: It does have a sim slot, but different than the other models. This is a MicroSIM (says so on it).

Bobrowe78

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well the other pic shows it with the back off and their is no lte sim card slot but their is a micro SD card slot so I doubt this is for verizon

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
There are Nexii (plural?) in the wild with VZW 4G LTE logos on them...would this be a situation where they built some for the network initially for testing/dev/etc. and things just aren't panning out as expected?

You mean....things...CHANGE????

GASP

no totally kidding man. I agree 100%

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante