Selling your old phone for the Galaxy Nexus

Selling phone for the Galaxy Nexus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
How many of you are considering selling your old or relatively new phone for the Galaxy Nexus?

Me personally I'm considering selling my Droid Bionic.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I was going to give my Bionic to my wife and get the Nexus, but now she likes the Nexus too. So it looks like the Bionic is getting sold and we'll both be going Nexus.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Several years ago I realized that the cost of cell phone insurance and the deductible one had to pay made zero sense so I have not had insurance since. In light of that I normally keep my old phone so I have a backup if the new one is lost or broken not in warranty.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I will be donating my DX2 and accessories (car mount, charger etc) to a local battered women's shelter. I do this every time a phone on my plan is replaced

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I now have a Fascinate which at this point I dont think i could sell it for more then 100 which makes me question whether its worth selling or keeping as back up.... I also hate clutter adn stuff sitting for no reason so i might just sell it cheap anyway.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually returned my wifes Bionic and I myself have been holding onto an upgrade for 14 months and deem this phone worthy. So the day the Galaxy Nexus goes on sale for Verizon I will be ordering 2 of them.

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I will probably just hold onto my EVO 4G from Sprint and just use it on Wifi. We use Qik atlot and it seems not to be on Verizon anymore. The app was working on the original droid but not Bionic.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If I can work it out, my Droid Charge will be handed down to my daughter who has a regular phone right now. I'm hoping Verizon will continue to offer 100.00 for any dumb phone trade up to a smart phone. If it works out, I'll get it as trade up on her line then do a swap of the phones. If none of that works out, I may have to wait till next April when I have another line ready for upgrade but then wouldn't get a 100 discount. Wish me luck!

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I plan to sell my Thunderbolt for the Nexus. I'm curious how much I can get for it, though. I also have the extended battery, and in the six months I've had the phone, it's still in pristine condition; you'd probably think it was brand new, if you saw it. I paid $200 for the phone, and $50 for the battery, so I'm hoping I can at least get back $250 total for it. Hm.

Pixel

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
My friend told me he'd buy my OG from me for $50. Anyone who has experience selling phones, how do you wipe your phone completely so none of your information is still on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair