10-24-2011 10:52 AM
80 ... 234
    I'm pretty sure the Droid RAZR is going to be a more popular device than this Nexus device.

RAZR has a lot going for it, not to mention the Droid branding. I know of only a handful of people who are aware of this Nexus phone and much more who understand and want this new Droid RAZR. Us tech heads are drooling over this Nexus...while the mass population is wanting this new RAZR. We are the minority here guys.

Yes, I think some time may be given to the RAZR, but we saw a November 10th date for both the RAZR and the Galaxy Nexus. I don't see there being a big deal at all if both phones launched at the same time. If you want the RAZR go get it, same goes for this Nexus.
    The nexus has much more going for it. The biggest thing going for the Nexus is that tasty Ice Cream Sandwich. ICS in pure vanilla is 10xs better looking than blur. The Nexus isn't about devs anymore.
    10-21-2011 11:24 PM
    The Galaxy S2 also didn't have LTE and more than likely 32gb of internal storage. If Verizon feels the Droid Charge (when it first released) and the Droid Bionic are good at $299, undoubtedly the Galaxy Nexus will be the same.
    You were right!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-21-2011 11:55 PM
    Well when you want a phone to fail, don't talk about it. Hide the press release, put the release right behind the phone you want to succeed and then claim that it's the manufacturers fault that it didn't work. That being said I'm imagining that this phone will drop either with or a week after the RAZR so it can be hidden in its shadow.
    10-24-2011 08:29 AM
    Otherwise get a google phone number and start giving that out to everyone. That way you can from now on always just use that phone number regardless of what carries/phone you have.

That's the best advice. I've been using a Google Voice number for about 18 months and that's the only one I ever give out. When someone calls that number it rings at home, my cell phone, my work cell phone and my office desk.

I'm so committed to Google Voice I have no idea what the phone number on my work cell phone is. I'd have to look in the settings if someone asked me.
    10-24-2011 09:20 AM
    I know this should probably go somewhere else but since we are on the subject of gv numbers I will ask here...I have my sprint phone number as my gv number with the sprint-gv intigration but I am switching to Verizon and wanting to take that number with me. So what will that do to my gv account?

10-24-2011 10:52 AM
80 ... 234