Nov. 10th: Pre-order or Actual Release for G-Nex?

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
VZW isn't big on preorders...the iPhone was different because of the anticipation of it finally breaking off of AT&T. I would guess the 10th is a release date.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought the RAZR is releasing next Thurs per that leaked document. So are there preorders already for it? I think that will be the telling thing. If the 27th is a preorder date, then Nov 10th is prob a preorder for the GN. Kath

The 27th is the preorder for the Razr. Like the poster above said, Verizon isn't big on preorders, but the iPhone is different and obviously so is the Razr to Verizon. The Razr is the first I've heard of a preorder from Verizon in very long time. So I still don't think they'll have a preorder for the Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I hope there's a pre-order. I was able to pre-order my incredible, and I even received it a day before release.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what everyone is talking about VZW just did pre-orders on the Droid 3 and the Bionic.

Hmm... maybe they do preorders for Droids, tablets, and hotspots then because they didn't do preorders for the Thunderbolt, Revolution, or the Rhyme. I don't know if they did for the Droid Charge or not. So if it's just the Droids then I would still say no for the Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I am almost willing to bet that it will be out on the 17th. They will hold pre orders for this phone, no doubt about it.

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Does everyone no longer believe in a Nov 3rd date anymore? Thats what im hoping for.

I believe this was the original date set, but then everything got shoved back in respect of Job's passing.

So it just seems that since the reveal in Hong Kong was delayed, so would the release.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana