10-28-2011 09:42 AM
60 123
tools
    Although there really is no second choice over the Nexus, I'd take the Vigor,(I refuse to call it the other name ), over the RAZR.

My experience with Moto over the last couple of months has left me with little faith in their products and customer service.
    10-27-2011 11:14 AM
    If the Nexus is delyaed or never released then I would have to skip the move to Verizon and stay with AT&T for my second choice. If that be the case, then I would get the GS2. That device is amazing!

If I decide to switch to Verizon anyway for some odd reason, I'd get the Razr. I don't like HTC at all.
    10-27-2011 11:19 AM
    If I had to pick one of the other two over the Nexus for whatever reason, I suppose I'd take the Razr. I think HTC makes products that physically look and feel nice, but from what I've seen, they often skimp on the battery, which is a bit of an annoyance for me.

The Razr looks very nice, and they managed to squeeze an 1800 mAH battery in there, which would be pretty good for me (still hoping the Nexus has at least 1750, if not more; I don't think we've seen any official confirmation of the battery specs for it, yet, have we?).

I doubt I'd like Blur much, though, but to be fair, I don't really like Sense much, either. But, much like with my Thunderbolt, I'd probably just run Go Launcher, anyway, if I got a Razr.
    10-27-2011 12:25 PM
    What hobby would the Razr fulfill? Tapping buttons? Its not going to be very moddable.
    why?
    10-27-2011 12:39 PM
    Although there really is no second choice over the Nexus, I'd take the Vigor,(I refuse to call it the other name ), over the RAZR.

My experience with Moto over the last couple of months has left me with little faith in their products and customer service.
    you like Vigor over rezound? i cant stand stand vigor. it sounds like a male enhancement pill! Rezound is much better!

Also, to answer OP question, definitely Rezound. I have loved all of my HTC devices. I am used to their horrid battery life!!!!!
    10-27-2011 12:45 PM
    right now, GNex and the RAZR are running neck and neck for me. the re-*gag*-zound isn't even in the picture for me. we all know HTC's history with bad battery life. now, HTC is adding HD screen and LTE - the two biggest battery users in a phone. no way am i gonna be a guinea pig to see if HTC has finally figured out how to get decent battery life out of its devices.
    10-27-2011 01:01 PM
    Nexus is important because:

• For the masses who don't mod, its bloat free.
    • For those who do mod, there is ready source, all of it, as well as n unlockable bootloader.
    • It will receive updates faster than any other ICS phone, on the tune of about 3x faster.
    • ICS phones will not be seen for an easy 3+ months, which in the world of Android, is eternity.
    • The carrier doesn't decide what updates you get. You get all of them.
    This is exactly why the Galaxy Nexus is my first and only Android choice to use my upgrade on.If disaster strikes and there is a deal-breaking issue with Verizon's Nexus my second choice is to save my upgrade and pay cash for a SonyEricsson Xperia Play. The Play's not in the same class as the Nexus but it has a lot of positive features and I love SE's styling. I only wish Verizon could carry the ARC S as well.
    10-27-2011 11:36 PM
    Probably the droid 4. Or the Razr.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-28-2011 02:30 AM
    you like Vigor over rezound? i cant stand stand vigor. it sounds like a male enhancement pill! Rezound is much better!

Also, to answer OP question, definitely Rezound. I have loved all of my HTC devices. I am used to their horrid battery life!!!!!
    Maybe it's the "re" in the name, makes it sound recycled.
    10-28-2011 09:24 AM
    my 2nd choice would be the g-nex.
    brinox likes this.
    10-28-2011 09:42 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD