Verizon Galaxy Nexus Sign-up Page

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy, I signed up and just got a email saying "Thanks for signing up coming soon" I have a feeling i will have the phone ordered by the time I get the email about it from Google, Samsung or Verizon. It's still fun to sign up though. :)

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I already get spammed by Verizon and Samsung, so signing up is not a big deal for me. But, I didn't know that you could sign up on Samsung's site. Not that doing it there is going to get it released any sooner (actually, for either)...

Plus, I'm on this site daily, so chances are I'll find out more info sooner than an e-mail blast anyhow :)

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I get 25% off equipment due to work, I have unlimited data, and I live in an area where not only is service excellent, it's rich with LTE goodness.

Whoa, hang on, so you can use your work discount to get a price off the cost of the phone? I'm buying a Galaxy Nexus off contract (since I just got a new two year agreement six months ago), and I was wondering if I could use my work discount to get a certain amount off. I've heard I can use my discount towards accessories, and whatnot, but does it apply to off contract phones, too? I think I have a 21% discount, so if it's $600-650, I'd get about $100-140 off, which would be very nice.

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Whoa, hang on, so you can use your work discount to get a price off the cost of the phone? I'm buying a Galaxy Nexus off contract (since I just got a new two year agreement six months ago), and I was wondering if I could use my work discount to get a certain amount off. I've heard I can use my discount towards accessories, and whatnot, but does it apply to off contract phones, too? I think I have a 21% discount, so if it's $600-650, I'd get about $100-140 off, which would be very nice.

I believe discounts are only applied to the service rate and accessories..

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
34 comments about a SIGN UP FOR MORE INFORMATION webpage? Wow.

"I'm taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work."
220px-Grand_Moff_Tarkin.jpg