Gorgeous Screen for Video Watching (Video)

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Must be that crappy gpu. :p
Must be, it's obvious Google had no idea what they were doing when they spec'd it.:) While it may not be a "cutting edge" selection, many hoped for, but it certainly looks & works pretty damn good from what I've seen. Hopefully, seeing it in action quells the negativity of those who questioned the choice.

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I must admit that this phone seems pretty damn impressive on the speed side of things. Very snappy, impressively snappy. People keep talking about how less than impressive the hardware is (on paper), but with videos like this....they should be paying attention to how damn snappy this thing is. The video continues to play smoothly in the background as the multitasking menu comes up....no lag, that IS impressive!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
People said the same thing about the Nexus S and that phone was fast and still is. Without any skins to bog it down, the os is really fluid. Looks like an awesome phone.

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the beast I'd hoped it would be. I can't wait to get it in my
hand and see for myself.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Must be, it's obvious Google had no idea what they were doing when they spec'd it.:) While it may not be a "cutting edge" selection, many hoped for, but it certainly looks & works pretty damn good from what I've seen. Hopefully, seeing it in action quells the negativity of those who questioned the choice.

Google didn't spec it. Samsung did. Google == software. Samsung == hardware.

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Google hand-picked everything for this device.

Absolutely true, and then optimized the ICS around the hand-picked hardware to be in perfect harmony.
Perfect example the hardware optimization and gfx acceleration in that Greek Review.
Total awesomeness! :cool:

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm beginning to think that most of the complaining/tolling folk are trying to stir up doubt because they are on another carrier or can't upgrade. One of those if I can't have it you can't either deals.

840101_LA_trolls_norway.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge