10-30-2011 01:44 AM
60 123
tools
    So you don't agree that it has taken too long to be released? Or you thought I didn't understand the point you were making? Lol
    This is getting totally off point.
    nemov likes this.
    10-28-2011 01:29 PM
    I'm not worried... but my phone is crippled and a five week wait seems like ages. It's especially annoying when Verizon is releasing an army of DOA bloated phones that aren't really worth $300.

Samsung can't be happy about this.... Verizon wouldn't release the GS2 because they were going to have the Nexus and now we're months past the GS2 release.
    I understand if your using a crippled phone and I'm hoping that 5 weeks would be worst case and we could see it next week it's anyone guess. Just hang in there
    10-28-2011 02:28 PM
    Its looking like I took off on the 10th for nothing, haha I knew it was a gamble. Oh well

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-28-2011 03:00 PM
    A little disappointing, but thanks!
    Same here. Thanks. We won't shoot the messenger...
    10-28-2011 04:27 PM
    I know.. sorry. Better informed than ignorant?
    10-28-2011 04:27 PM
    Same here. Thanks. We won't shoot the messenger...
    Fire away. I'm used to it. Married 32 years. Two grown up children.
    10-28-2011 04:28 PM
    why cant i see the message?\

never mind sorry
    10-28-2011 04:29 PM
    Thanks man.. I appreciate you sharing the info..
    10-28-2011 04:31 PM
    On the bright side this gives me time to go into a VZW store and spend time with the RAZR so I can make a better decision on which to get.
    10-28-2011 04:36 PM
    I posted something a few days ago about a verizon store employee telling me they were all told the 17th as a release date, and they didn't know where the 10th came from. I chalked it up to him not really being informed and going off web info like the rest of us. Now i'm thinking maybe he DID have some information. I wonder why so many verizon employees were told the release date already? They usually keep that stuff pretty quiet. Might as well tell the world and advertise, unless they plan on this only being a "geek" phone, the type of people who will already know the date from leaked info anyway, and they can save themselves advertising against their other products.
    Dam guess I.will make other plans on the 10th since I took off lol. Thanks for the info

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    thanks for the heads up!

any legitimate tips on the verizon release are appreciated!
    10-28-2011 04:37 PM
    Well Nov 17th is my birthday so I can't think of a better present!
    10-28-2011 05:14 PM
    I moved my post. It became more of a rant and was slightly off topic.. but it did have a place here.
    10-28-2011 06:09 PM
    Have I missed something.. I havent seen any Razr adds on TV.. or any mainstream websites even.. why is everyone acting like the Razr is being advertised the day lights out of and the Nexus is being ignored?

I wont doubt.. that eventually Razr commercials will hit the tv and mainstream websites.. and probably 10to1 compared to Galaxy Nexus ads.. or maybe even greater.. but can we stop the whining till this actually happens?
    What does that have to do with this topic?
    dsignori and thecandidate like this.
    10-28-2011 06:14 PM
    I understand if your using a crippled phone and I'm hoping that 5 weeks would be worst case and we could see it next week it's anyone guess. Just hang in there
    I would have no choice but to wait but, 5 weeks would be very long. That would make it a Month and a half after the announcement.
    10-28-2011 06:15 PM
    Have I missed something.. I havent seen any Razr adds on TV.. or any mainstream websites even.. why is everyone acting like the Razr is being advertised the day lights out of and the Nexus is being ignored?

I wont doubt.. that eventually Razr commercials will hit the tv and mainstream websites.. and probably 10to1 compared to Galaxy Nexus ads.. or maybe even greater.. but can we stop the whining till this actually happens?

edit:

I'd also like to point out that the hysteria and whining last night on the podcast was kinda out of hand as far as this "spam'ing" of emails about the Razr being launched... I signed up for the info like everyone else.. I got one email confirming that.. and then I got one email saying I could pre-order several days later.. yet on the podcast I think I heard one person quote it as a million emails and another as 27 emails... where did you sign up and how many times? Why is it I only got 1 email.. and not the "27" emails?

propaganda and misinformation run wild around here.. apparently its because people are upset someone questioned the galaxy nexus's downfalls (p.s. - phil.. that ultra whiney voice/ imitation of a concious consumer questioning the galaxy nexus's features or lack of you did for the first 15 minutes was completely uncalled for.. dont make us phil's look bad )
    How is this related to this thread at all? Maybe you need a new thread for this, as this has nothing to do with this thread.
    10-28-2011 06:19 PM
    Haha, the mods kind of threw me, I was reading the thread started by Steven and, I guess they merged it with this one. I wish it was sooner but, it's good to know a date at least.
    10-28-2011 06:48 PM
    Hi,

I'm a moderator over at Android Forums. I regularly .........
    So a moderator at AF is in AC's forums telling people to go hang out in AF's. Is it a slow day over there or something? I've seen a lot, but not this one.
    humpagardengnome likes this.
    10-28-2011 10:46 PM
    i was wondering when someone would say something!!
    10-28-2011 10:52 PM
    So a moderator at AF is in AC's forums telling people to go hang out in AF's. Is it a slow day over there or something? I've seen a lot, but not this one.
    That was in the back of my mind also but, I didn't want to say anything.
    10-28-2011 11:19 PM
    I would have no choice but to wait but, 5 weeks would be very long. That would make it a Month and a half after the announcement.
    5 weeks, really isn't all that bad considering how long we've had to wait for many other Verizon phones to launch after being officially announced. I almost had a stroke waiting 6 mos. to get the Omnia II in my paws.
    10-28-2011 11:26 PM
    5 weeks, really isn't all that bad considering how long we've had to wait for many other Verizon phones to launch after being officially announced. I almost had a stroke waiting 6 mos. to get the Omnia II in my paws.
    LOL!! You're probably right. I usually don't get this excited over phones. When I got the Nexus One, I had no clue about it until it was launched and, a friend told me about it. The Nexus S, I didn't know about at all until I was told about it though a email from the Nexus One forum.

This phone I've been hearing about for months and the suspense has been building, especially since the Iphone 4S didn't turn out to be what I wanted.
    10-28-2011 11:39 PM
    LOL!! You're probably right. I usually don't get this excited over phones. When I got the Nexus One, I had no clue about it until it was launched and, a friend told me about it. The Nexus S, I didn't know about at all until I was told about it though a email from the Nexus One forum.

This phone I've been hearing about for months and the suspense has been building, especially since the Iphone 4S didn't turn out to be what I wanted.
    You're preachin to the choir. Only reason I haven't had a stroke yet waiting for the SGN is because I developed a bit of patience from the buildup for the lauch for the Omnia II. Anyway you slice it, though, this phone looks and performs like it'll be worth the wait.
    10-28-2011 11:56 PM
    Releasing all of the other phone first, doesn't surprise me. This way they will get a lot of people to buy those lesser phones before the star of their line up comes out.

Still I wish they would release it already.
    10-29-2011 01:03 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD