Launch Date Possibly Revealed!!!

kingB

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Launch Date Revealed!!!

Seriously? It says right in the article that "this is a guess - this is only a guess". So really nothing has been revealed....

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Launch Date Revealed!!!

Seriously? It says right in the article that "this is a guess - this is only a guess". So really nothing has been revealed....

thats why I said "possibility". It was discussed in an earlier post that a BF release wouldn't make any sense as far as pricing goes. I have read in several articles that it will be release in the UK first so one would assume that it would take a week to a few weeks to hit the US. I was just posting an article (by name) to share with the people browsing this forum, so yes -"seriously"

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Looks like all the early November talk we've been holding into for over a month isn't panning out. Disappointing, but that's life with Verizon.

I'll have to live with a broken Droid for a few more days.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Kill Eric Mack!!! Lol jk but cmon Verizon you better not let me down... Again Verizon is a series of letdowns... Except Lte....

Sent from my ADR6400L

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Except LTE.
Except the most coverage.
Except the best network.

;)

Except I can't live without these speeds:
t2Cjx.png
:D

th3h0ff

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Readers Caution*** Understand that this post contains yet another "I spoke to Verizon...." statement. If not interested in continuing cease reading now...

I called Verizon today, decided I was just going to preorder the RAZR which is IMHO great hardware and I'm comfortable enough screwing around to mess with the software. The store I called was a regional HQ store located in Batavia IL. and asked if they had any units in stock to play with before dropping 3 bills on a phone and he said no... but then went on to tell me not to preorder the phone because they are having a launch on the 10th of "another" Android super phone that I may like better and since thats when the RAZRs will be in I would be able to come in for a side by side comparison. I asked him if they would have units of both in stock on the 10th and he answered yes. I believe VZW is trying to milk the money cow here by knowing the target demographic and user base for both phones. The RAZR is where the marketing will be for the next 2 weeks to sell as many of them as possible and it wouldnt surprise me at all to see 0 marketing for the Nexus because the user base for this phone is different than the RAZR. They know both phones will sell well and I think the RAZRs been in their pipeline a lot longer than the Nexus. Just my opinion! The 10th date meshes with all the other leaks and reports and would offer VZW 1 week of exclusivity as they claimed they would have for the phone. All the pieces of the puzzle seem to fit so that is the date I will waiting for!

Reactions: danman7

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Whoa, that's fast. Better than the 55 Mbps that I've seen previously. Did you climb to the top of a tower to get those speeds?

And 6926 tests? Really?

Thanks, Robrecht

Haha I test network daily at different times, locations pretty much all the time :)
The tests are done in Manhattan in most normal and random spots. Starbucks, restaurants, traffic lights, apartments, etc...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: pwninobrlan

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't the second phone referenced above launching in the 10th be the Htc Rezound? I hope it's the Nexus, but I'll keep checking my Pulse app every five minutes until some more rumors come out!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: EggoEspada

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Has the HTC phone even been announced by Verizon? The GN has, i'd say it's a safer bet....or both. The event in the UK doesn't tell anything, they could have just meant the GSM version or just not be including the US in the "Global there after" statement. Basically, no one knows yet. Could be next week or it could be black Friday, or any day in between. I'd bet on a better idea sometime next week though.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Announced? No. However, it is a safer bet than the Nexus because:

• Accessories are showing up.
  • Testing for it started WELL before the Nexus and has concluded.
  • There is no less than two confirmed FCC filings (one with a wireless charging back. One of them was quite some time ago.
  • The phone is basically a Sensation XE with a nicer screen and different radios.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Late last week Verizon pushed out a press release announcing that the Galaxy Nexus was coming "later this year." There's been no other news other than a sign up page.

I started following for news about the GS2 in May and here we are in the last week of October. Crazy.