10-31-2011 11:31 PM
26 12
tools
    10-31-2011 07:05 PM
    Mr. Panda himself just tweeted this "not understanding the nexus stuff. You all have all a few days before concrete launch dates are confirmed or debunked. Relax.. really :-)" .......... what are your thoughts? could it mean that we'll find out the release date on thursday?

link to his twitter for you to see for yourself Twitter
    How did you get Thursday out of that? A few days could be a week or more.
    kca2000 likes this.
    10-31-2011 07:08 PM
    mod edit
    No reason for that response. Everyone's getting really irritable around here. Let's all take a big breath.
    sneakking likes this.
    10-31-2011 07:17 PM
    the reason the post says thursday, would be because from months ago panda was calling for the 3rd next thurs, and the 10th to be significant dates.
    10-31-2011 07:19 PM
    what are your thoughts? could it mean that we'll find out the release date on thursday?
    mod edit
    Wow...

Anyway, all the tweet was doing was telling people to relax. In a few days we'll eventually learn the release day. It could be Thursday, it could be tomorrow, or it could be next week.
    stockandroidguy likes this.
    10-31-2011 07:21 PM
    Wow...

Anyway, all the tweet was doing was telling people to relax. In a few days we'll eventually learn the release day. It could be Thursday, it could be tomorrow, or it could be next week.
    There is no crime in speculation.

What else would there be to talk about, that hasn't been beaten to death, revived, then beaten more?
    10-31-2011 07:22 PM
    come on fellas. No phone is worth all this negativity. Do it to appease an old man
    10-31-2011 07:24 PM
    come on fellas. No phone is worth all this negativity. Do it to appease an old man
    What I'm getting from that is you'd like to buy all forum regulars a Galaxy Nexus when it releases?
    scotty_pimmpen likes this.
    10-31-2011 07:30 PM
    It's odd how one can be addicted to something that they never even used. Even weirder that they have angry withdrawals.

Junkies...
    10-31-2011 07:30 PM
    Calm down ladies nobody is even getting angry. It's not that big of a deal at all. :-) So if you're going to post in this thread get on topic.
    10-31-2011 07:36 PM
    I simply meant that its not even Nov and people were going crazy all day about release dates. Its pretty clear that Verizon has plans for the device and since most of what has been shared points to this being the month those plans are shared with the general world I was thinking everyone should just calm down.

Its a phone that 99 percent of you haven't used..and while its a great device, running an OS that we are very proud of ... its still only a phone.

so lets not be mean, rude or outright nasty.. in other words lets not go all THUNDERBOLT forum and whatnot.. lol

Happy Halloween..

Panda
    10-31-2011 07:43 PM
    I simply meant that its not even Nov and people were going crazy all day about release dates. Its pretty clear that Verizon has plans for the device and since most of what has been shared points to this being the month those plans are shared with the general world I was thinking everyone should just calm down.

Its a phone that 99 percent of you haven't used..and while its a great device, running an OS that we are very proud of ... its still only a phone.

so lets not be mean, rude or outright nasty.. in other words lets not go all THUNDERBOLT forum and whatnot.. lol

Happy Halloween..

Panda
    Thanks for clarifying Panda, I'm sure I speak for more then myself when I say I appreciate it!
    10-31-2011 07:51 PM
    Revealing the release date this Thursday seems odd to me. Well, you know. There's that whole Rezound event that everyone would have cared about if the Nexus hadn't been announced.

Calm down ladies nobody is even getting angry. It's not that big of a deal at all. :-) So if you're going to post in this thread get on topic.
    It was meant jokingly
    10-31-2011 07:54 PM

Happy Halloween..

Panda
    so, what you're saying is: "We are the 99?"

how hip of you
    10-31-2011 07:55 PM
    so, what you're saying is: "We are the 99?"

how hip of you
    We're the OCCUPY Galaxy Nexus Forum Protesters......
    10-31-2011 07:59 PM
    Occupy Google?

Anyways, it's just simply the dreaded waiting game right now, and people are looking intensely for any amount of information to drop. This is the part that sucks the most.

In three days, we'll find out the Rezounds release date (hopefully), which might give us a better idea of the Gnex's release date. Hell it might release on Thursday (hah) and we'll all be shocked and awed by Big Red. It's only three days till we confirm or nix that unlikely possibility.
    10-31-2011 08:06 PM

Happy Halloween..

Panda

its embarrassing that you would even have to come here and clarify this statement. what a bunch of rubes! Nexus community chill out! i am DIEING for the phone but, nothing you say, do, accuse, , moan, will get it here quicker. without people like X we wouldnt have known half of what we know. BMX i got love fo ya!! i dont care if your poems are cryptic or leave to much for the imagination. i love the hype you lend for upcoming devices. it is fun! some people want to hate and bring the fun down, i just hope it doesnt stop you from hypin in the future!
    10-31-2011 09:05 PM
    its embarrassing that you would even have to come here and clarify this statement. what a bunch of rubes! Nexus community chill out! i am DIEING for the phone but, nothing you say, do, accuse, , moan, will get it here quicker. without people like X we wouldnt have known half of what we know. BMX i got love fo ya!! i dont care if your poems are cryptic or leave to much for the imagination. i love the hype you lend for upcoming devices. it is fun! some people want to hate and bring the fun down, i just hope it doesnt stop you from hypin in the future!
    While reading this a mental picture of baby powder, disturbing nudity & Steve O blowing through a straw stuck betwixt Prestons buttocks, getting "poofed" comes to mind.
    oxymoron likes this.
    10-31-2011 09:20 PM
    While reading this a mental picture of baby powder, disturbing nudity & Steve O blowing through a straw stuck betwixt Prestons buttocks, getting "poofed" comes to mind.
    really? wow!
    10-31-2011 09:29 PM
    I'm too tired to say anything worth while right now.

Just take my money, Verizon.
    10-31-2011 09:46 PM
    edited
    10-31-2011 10:35 PM
    Revealing the release date this Thursday seems odd to me. Well, you know. There's that whole Rezound event that everyone would have cared about if the Nexus hadn't been announced.

It was meant jokingly
    LOL nah I know man, I was just messing around also. I thought the smiley would hint towards that but I'm sorry if it was not entirely clear.
    10-31-2011 10:39 PM
    are you serious? i didnt say hatin on BMX, i said hatin period. this ENTIRE GN forum is full of haters and ish starters. my panties arent twisted. im simply telling BMX what he already knows. people hang on EVERY SINGLE word he says to a fault. people cant take it with a grain of salt. im not his spokesperson as i dont know him from the man on the moon. i have seen it on many times though were he has to come and tell people to chill the f out over something he has tweeted. you think he would come here if someone asked him to!! he obviously came here to clear the air because people were already on a roll. is this the only thread on AC you have ever read? also, i was not directing this at you at all, you are the op and just mentioned the tweet and what it meant, why in the hell would i direct this at you?????????? use a little deductive reasoning skills! ALSO, im E mutha truckin DIZZLE baby!!
    10-31-2011 10:46 PM
    let's all just chill fellas

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WWp67DsTk4[/YT]
    10-31-2011 11:05 PM
    holy crap that is the worst song!!!!!! LOL

but, i get the message!
    10-31-2011 11:13 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD