I think this is a marketing map...

Added my thoughts as an attachment

What do you guys think?
    11-01-2011 06:59 PM
    For the moto razr release, the chart seems to show that they will start their advertisements next week and continue for about 3 weeks, then advertise moto products in general ie the bionic, razr, xoom 2?. It is odd that the rezound only gets 2 weeks and then nothing after that, but then again the only other htc products from this year are the thunderbolt and incredible 2, not exactly recent phones they want to be advertising, so there is simply not enough devices for an htc portfolio. The samsung portfolio will likely include the nexus, charge, stratosphere and the galaxy tab.

As for the iphone/best network, at&t and sprint also have the iphone, so they are putting the focus on their network, the other releases (except possibly the nexus) are verizon exclusives, so no need to advertise that a verizon version is the better version.
    11-01-2011 07:07 PM
    Yep its a marketing map so I guess everyone can stop with the chicken little stuff and realize that nothing has changed......were still clueless.
    Phil Nickinson likes this.
    11-01-2011 07:20 PM
    Edit: Never mind, pretty sure you figured that out.
    11-01-2011 07:37 PM
    Finally. Somebody sees the light. lol
    11-01-2011 07:58 PM
    Finally. Somebody sees the light. lol
    Sorry....Didnt see any of the stories that updated it, somebody just sent me the jpeg in an email...

Feel free to erase all existence of this thread....
    11-01-2011 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD