Being in the medical field I know that at times I can think rather.....oddly. But I've noticed for the past couple of days that I have been reading these threads that our comments and thought processes have pretty much mirrored the Kubler-Ross Stages of Grief. So to lighten things up on here, feel free to let me know what stage you feel like you fall under when thinking about the Galaxy Nexus..... I am still on stage two...LOL.

Stage 1 - Denial (example: "There will be no product delay, it's just an advertising MAP")

Stage 2 - Anger (example: "If they don't release this F' ing Nexus I'll go with the F'ing iphone!!)

Stage 3 - Bargaining (example: "If they release the GN I will switch from AT&T and go directly to Verizon....I promise!!")

Stage 4 - Depression (example: "God, my life sucks without this phone...its all I think about")

Stage 5 - Acceptance ( example: "I am totally cool with waiting for as long as it takes, it will be a great phone!)
    11-02-2011 05:09 PM
    Anger, no doubt. Depression and bargaining have shown their faces, but they are still in the distance.
    11-02-2011 05:15 PM
    I'm at stage 2. I've even caught myself looking at fruit phone cases... Hurry up and give me my GNex!
    11-02-2011 05:30 PM
    I'm at stage five. I know that the phone will come out, and then, then it will be my Preciousssssss.
    hyperdude, kath00 and lilnate like this.
    11-02-2011 05:40 PM
    HaHa, Love it. I think most people are still at stage two. I would love to read the threads after they purchased a different android phone or the ty iPhone just because their life couldn't go on if they had to wait two extra weeks for the Nexus. I don't know about others but I keep my phones for over a year so waiting a few extra weeks for something I really want isn't a big deal
    11-02-2011 05:47 PM
    I'm weird because I'm going from stage 2 straight to stage 5 but, since I already have a Iphone 4, I'm thinking about other phones. I'm probably more towards stage 5 though. The Galaxy S2 on T-mobile is sure looking good but, I can't get past the fact that it has the carrier UI and, I would regret not waiting when the Nexus comes out.
    11-02-2011 06:00 PM
    LOL wow, I never realized it but you're 100% right about this. I am without a doubt at stage 5 now. It's weird how a device could mean so much to some people if you really think about it (I'm guilty on that).
    11-02-2011 06:15 PM
    Problem I having is I start my day at stage 1 by the time I hit the sack After several hours of mumbling "serenity now", to myself, over & over. I reach stage 5 then I wake up and it's like Groundhog Day, cause it starts all over again. Good grief, argh.
    kath00 likes this.
    11-02-2011 06:18 PM
    LMAO! pretty awesome!
    11-02-2011 06:40 PM
    LOL...yea I thought this was funny when I starting thinking about it today. I don't think I'll ever get to stage 5........since I currently have an LG enV touch I am looking at stage 2 with waves of stage 4.
    11-02-2011 07:32 PM
    Ha ha this is great! I'm stage 2 although I act as if I'm cool with waiting. I need this phone to release while I have the wifes blessing!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    11-02-2011 07:38 PM
    Great thread I'm on stage 5 mainly because I have gone through a few launches that have seemed to take forever so I have learned just to wait patiently and it will come.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    11-02-2011 07:43 PM
    I'd say I am on stage 5, because even though I really want it and have an upgrade available, I probably won't get it until January regardless of when it is released, too many other bills that are more important in the holiday season.
    11-02-2011 07:54 PM
    This thread is legit. I'm on 5 but have been through the others as listed.
    11-02-2011 08:00 PM
    Denial
    11-02-2011 08:01 PM
    I've been at stage five since I first learned about the phone. It's not like I'm dying because of it.
    tx_tuff likes this.
    11-02-2011 08:33 PM
    Major unresolved anger here. Is there a stage -1? That's where I am heading.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 02:16 AM
    I went through them in the course of a day. My upgrade isn't untill the end of december, so i'll have to wait because i don't think i'll be able to afford retail price. though if I can, I totally will.
    11-03-2011 02:29 AM
    I was stuck on all those stages for about a month a piece waiting for the Bionic, Except anger, was on that stage for like 3 months!

After all that i default to stage 5 after a week or so with releases. Nothing can be worse then all that hype, Canceled, back on, and ultimately for me, let down.

At this point nothing short of Verizon dropping the phone or pushing it back indefinitely would rattle me.
    11-03-2011 02:47 AM
    Did start with stage 1 when I realized it wouldn't be available 11/3, but skipped directly to stage 5.

I want it as much as the next guy, but just knowing that it is indeed coming, is enough for me.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    11-03-2011 03:27 AM
    I'm in stage 5... My Psychology class learned about this on September 11th, 2001.
    11-03-2011 06:42 AM
    I'm in stage......'This is a Phone.' And I'll try to evaluate it after it sees the light of day. And pending all the angst ridden disappointment and glee from new owners that is sure to provide me plenty of amusement in the days to come.
    11-03-2011 08:17 AM
    Being in the medical field I know that at times I can think rather.....oddly. But I've noticed for the past couple of days that I have been reading these threads that our comments and thought processes have pretty much mirrored the Kubler-Ross Stages of Grief. So to lighten things up on here, feel free to let me know what stage you feel like you fall under when thinking about the Galaxy Nexus..... I am still on stage two...LOL.

Stage 1 - Denial (example: "There will be no product delay, it's just an advertising MAP")

Stage 2 - Anger (example: "If they don't release this F' ing Nexus I'll go with the F'ing iphone!!)

Stage 3 - Bargaining (example: "If they release the GN I will switch from AT&T and go directly to Verizon....I promise!!")

Stage 4 - Depression (example: "God, my life sucks without this phone...its all I think about")

Stage 5 - Acceptance ( example: "I am totally cool with waiting for as long as it takes, it will be a great phone!)
    Everything about this is WRONG!!! (So let's argue about it until the Galaxy Nexus, err, I mean cows come home.)
    11-03-2011 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD