11-06-2011 09:03 AM
155 ... 4567
tools
    Joined in for the cause. Follow me @itzAstonish (I'll follow you back)
    11-03-2011 03:47 PM
    Thanks, but the tweets seems to be slowing way down. Keep it up and tell everyone!!!
    11-03-2011 03:51 PM
    Yes dont stop!
    "Your tweet today could lead to the release of the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow!"

lol I like that
    11-03-2011 03:55 PM
    They tweeted back to me saying they don't know and to sign up for updates.

Back to Twitter!
    11-03-2011 04:04 PM
    They tweeted back to me saying they don't know and to sign up for updates.
    Yup. That's what they keep telling me, so I am telling them that they are not listening to their customers. And that we want a date. Now.

Keep on Tweeting!

#occupyvzw
    11-03-2011 04:07 PM
    I'm telling them to just take my damn money, already lol
    11-03-2011 04:07 PM
    Yes dont stop!
    "Your tweet today could lead to the release of the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow!"

lol I like that
    u r kidding right? if u think that tweets are going to get them to do anything u r crazy! but, u gotta waste your time somehow right?
    11-03-2011 05:21 PM
    Don't listen to the haters.

Keep tweeting. I have bigger plans than just this.
    11-03-2011 05:47 PM
    u r kidding right? if u think that tweets are going to get them to do anything u r crazy! but, u gotta waste your time somehow right?
    This i all i good fun just to pass sometime. Yes it might not do anything, but its better than doing nothing
    Lazerz likes this.
    11-03-2011 06:49 PM
    This i all i good fun just to pass sometime. Yes it might not do anything, but its better than doing nothing
    Doing anything is better than nothing. The whole "occupy the stores idea" is a total pipe dream right now. Can you image a bunch of Angry Nerds pestering store employees? Well, I will at least. But judging by the lack of tweets, it seems that we are dying off. Ug. Keep tweeting!!!!

Remember, remember, the 5th of November.
    11-03-2011 06:54 PM
    Tweet again in the morning! See ya then!
    11-04-2011 12:37 AM
    Up and at 'em!

Let @verizonwireless know that "We want the Galaxy Nexus release date TODAY!!!" #occupyvzw
    11-04-2011 09:35 AM
    Keep them going! Inform AF again, and anyone else/other forums you may know. All unite with the same #occupyvzw
    11-04-2011 10:50 AM
    They just tweeted me back again with the same link. Ug.

Keep on tweeting. If there's anyone left who still wants this phone, that is...
    11-04-2011 11:37 AM
    Come on. These are peek tweeting hours!!!!!

NERD UP!
    11-04-2011 01:02 PM
    Tweeted this morning and got the same canned response. Ugh. At least they are reading some of them.
    11-04-2011 01:52 PM
    I always found that sending emails to corporate heads worked the best....it bypasses all the insignificant people in between. Does anyone on here have any of their emails?
    11-04-2011 02:49 PM
    I agree. Let's all do this. Tomorrow I have BIG plans in store.

Executive Leadership

John Stratton
    Executive Vice President & COO
    I started the tweeting too.... FishPharm6261
    Lazerz likes this.
    11-04-2011 03:05 PM
    Stratton?
    11-04-2011 03:07 PM
    I agree. Let's all do this. Tomorrow I have BIG plans in store.

Executive Leadership

John Stratton
    Executive Vice President & COO
    Is there any reason why you have to post so many times? I counted 5 in a row on the previous page. There is an EDIT button for a reason. I guess this explains why this pointless thread is 15 pages already.
    Trophias and ultravisitor like this.
    11-04-2011 03:08 PM
    ...Alright, for the record. Verizon store employee, here.

You guys don't honestly think we actually KNOW anything about this phone, do you? For heaven's sake, trainings about the Droid RAZR only just dropped down the line today. The only info on new phones we get comes from sites like Android Central. Corporate sure as hell isn't telling us anything.

I can appreciate fun and games. When I heard of a twitter campaign to try to annoy the Verizon marketing/social networking team into releasing some more info, I laughed. But I work on commission. And if anyone makes a point of hampering my ability to make commission, I will call the cops and have you removed. There will be no calls to corporate, or senior managers. Courteousness will be out the window.

Don't you dare even think about getting in the way of these people's ability to put food on the table.

...Anyway, keep up the good work on the twitter campaign. I want a solid release date, dammit!
    Yadao and TheDave like this.
    11-05-2011 02:26 AM

You guys don't honestly think we actually KNOW anything about this phone, do you? For heaven's sake, trainings about the Droid RAZR only just dropped down the line today. The only info on new phones we get comes from sites like Android Central. Corporate sure as hell isn't telling us anything.

I can appreciate fun and games. When I heard of a twitter campaign to try to annoy the Verizon marketing/social networking team into releasing some more info, I laughed. But I work on commission. And if anyone makes a point of hampering my ability to make commission, I will call the cops and have you removed. There will be no calls to corporate, or senior managers. Courteousness will be out the window.

Don't you dare even think about getting in the way of these people's ability to put food on the table.

...Anyway, keep up the good work on the twitter campaign. I want a solid release date, dammit!
    I have to agree. Bothering actual store employees is kind of outrageous. They don't have any influence over releases. I want this phone just as bad as the next guy but let's not get delusional. I'm just happy they're giving us a Nexus!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2011 03:22 AM
    Im up tweeting again lets keep it going.

@bearbeasy1980 I wish I had a date to provide, but I don't. Visit bit.ly/sHmdDq to sign up for email updates for the Nexus. ^JB

Hope we get a confirmed date this upcoming week
    11-05-2011 09:05 AM

What are you even talking about?? People on here are just tweeting their thoughts to verizon wireless no one cares about ruining your commission .... I think you've been holding those phones to close to your ear or something.
    11-05-2011 09:11 AM
155 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD