11-06-2011 09:03 AM
155 ... 567
tools
    I do like the idea of letting your voices be heard but I really hope no one does the whole Occupy thing in a store as you will likely get arrested..

The Panda Loves you all but i dont have bail money for everyone.. got Bamboo to buy,,
    11-05-2011 09:22 AM
    What are you even talking about?? People on here are just tweeting their thoughts to verizon wireless no one cares about ruining your commission .... I think you've been holding those phones to close to your ear or something.
    No kidding,,,
    11-05-2011 10:06 AM
    No kidding,,,
    Actually, if you read up about 2-3 posts from mine, someone was talking about going into the stores and hassling the employees so much that they couldn't talk to any other customers.

You might have also read the part where I think the tweeting is hilarious, and keep up the good work on that front. There was just a couple... overzealous people in the thread wanting to take things too far.
    11-05-2011 07:12 PM
    I do like the idea of letting your voices be heard but I really hope no one does the whole Occupy thing in a store as you will likely get arrested..
    Actually, I think it'd be hilarious if someone got arrested for being dumb enough to go into a store on an Occupy Verizon mission.

I'd laugh. A lot.
    FishPharm likes this.
    11-05-2011 07:44 PM
    well, glad to see this died out pretty quickly
    11-06-2011 09:03 AM
155 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD