Operation: Tweet @verizon

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Interesting enough they responded by saying there will not be a release date until a day or two before it is released, so Im guessing when we do find out the release date, there will be an immediate launch :)

Oh, they should have never said that. Now I'm angry...:p

And they can't view images on here unless they are registered.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

lol yea. So this is interesting because Im guessing there will be no pre-orders for this device either if what they said is true...?

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Well whatever. That was fun. At least we know very little more than we did before it started...lol

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not going to accept a release date announcement a "few days before". No, sir!

Do you think that means no pre-order? Plus what if next week tuesday they announce it will be available next thursday, would you accept it then? If they plan on releasing soon, then I am down for a release date a few days before its released. If they plan on releasing later though, that would suck

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't see them doing any pre-orders for this. They will sneak attack us with it a day or two before the 17th. I don't like that very much. I want a confirmed date by end of this week.

Rybnik

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting. Sounds like the questions phrased exactly right actually broke through..I am kind of shocked that all our questions (including mine about the leak and warehouse stock) were "answered" as well. I gave a final thank you at the end to which he replied "welcome, be sure to visit the sign up page!"

Rybnik

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

Someone here should tip these points to Phil to see if we can get a story about this QA...Do you guys think it is enough at least for a rumor post!? Or, maybe we shouldn't actually (more chance I will be able get one before sold out, LOL)...jk

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I just looked at the picture and the leak and it corresponds to what the rep told me because it says the promotional ads cannot be used until Nov 15. Which is 2 days before the 17th.... So we could have a real/Possible/MAYBE-COMPLETELY-WRONG/ release date... lol

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just looked at the picture and the leak and it corresponds to what the rep told me because it says the promotional ads cannot be used until Nov 15. Which is 2 days before the 17th.... So we could have a real/Possible/MAYBE-COMPLETELY-WRONG/ release date... lol

They can still give us a release date in a press release today, though.

Rybnik

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

Ha:D I'll take 'Real' for 1000 please, Alex

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
They can still give us a release date in a press release today, though.

They could but... I dont think they will.... I honestly think verizon doesnt want any hype for the Nexus and thats why they want to silently release it.... just my opinion though. I could be wrong and they could actually WANT everyone to buy it... who knows...

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
They could but... I dont think they will.... I honestly think verizon doesnt want any hype for the Nexus and thats why they want to silently release it.... just my opinion though. I could be wrong and they could actually WANT everyone to buy it... who knows...

No, you are correct. This is why we need to do this Twitter campaign. Get them to give it to us now. I don't care if they bury the press release like the last one. Just confirm the date already,

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
No, you are correct. This is why we need to do this Twitter campaign. Get them to give it to us now. I don't care if they bury the press release like the last one. Just confirm the date already,

That is why we will keep tweeting!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke