New Galaxy Nexus Commercial

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice to see a commercial, just too bad that it was such a boring one (the commercial, not the phone).

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
So much better than VZW taking over advertising with abstract futuristic scenes of women fighting robots. A phone commercial that actually highlights the phone?!?! What an idea!

That's one aspect where Android advertisements have really fallen short against Apple. Apple is all about the features and Android is Droid robots and a Green Android flying around (Sprint). This commercial does a good job of selling features.

Reactions: oxymoron

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
This isnt an advertising video. this is the video that google/samsung showed at the end of their presentation in asia. if you watched the release it was there.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So much better than VZW taking over advertising with abstract futuristic scenes of women fighting robots. A phone commercial that actually highlights the phone?!?! What an idea!
Ha, ha...SO TRUE! I actually hate the DROID action adventure film hype. "More noise...let's blow something up...more noise...that's what sells phones..." LOL

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Very nice, they're heading in the right direction.

Cheesy VO, though.

I work in TV/film and am thinking about doing an unofficial commercial for the Nexus (once I have one) if Google and Samsung drop the ball with advertising.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ha, ha...SO TRUE! I actually hate the DROID action adventure film hype. "More noise...let's blow something up...more noise...that's what sells phones..." LOL

I totally agree. I love my DX, but I hate everything about the whole DROID ads & theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Baguett

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Gonna be good for us europeans to FINALLY get something before the yankees does :)

(this is the price you yankees pay when you always have to change the name and mobiletype of the original phones:) )

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

LOL I know right. I can't stand the direction that Verizon has taken to promote the DROID line of devices. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Gonna be good for us europeans to FINALLY get something before the yankees does :)

(this is the price you yankees pay when you always have to change the name and mobiletype of the original phones:) )

Don't count on that just yet. Verizon might launch the device on the 17th, which adds up with everything else that we have seen that leaked.

xAGx#AC

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I like it. I agree that more emphasis needs to be placed on the devices and what they can, not on the DROID branding itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7