[Unconfirmed] Possible Nov. 17 proof

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Giving the Razr a week to fly on its own does sound like a good idea.

Also other than online i dont know why you would want to buy a phone on Black Friday. Who would want to stand in that line at Best Buy mobile.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Heres to hoping....

Not like we know a whole lot of anything at this point still to say any Thursday this month is off limits besides today.....

Well it's unlikely that they'll release it on Thanksgiving. Also given that there are rumors about the Rezound releasing on the 14th, I wouldn't be so attached to a Thursday release.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they'll release it next week instead.

Now that's what I like to hear. I don't even care if they pre-announce it. I would love for them to send out a blurb saying, "it's out today, get it." lol Hell, I'll be ok with that because it means we can get it!

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Like everyone else has said I really hope this is true because I am being pulled towards the Razr.

Don't do it man, hang in there. The waiting is easier to accept than buyers remorse.... which could last 20 months. A couple weeks of waiting is good insurance.

*customized tapatalk signature*

gnipeh

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
If this proves to be some kind of a joke, I will track the tipper down and kick his/her sorry a$$!!

Otherwise, I will put a small altar in my apartment to wish for blessings on him/her for giving us a peace of mind.

zer0vette

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
the 17th makes the most sense it seems.

Next week is possible i suppose, but it seems doubtful.
Black Friday makes no sense... super long lines, activation problems likely... just not good.
Post black Friday, many people have already purchased Iphones and other makes on other carriers as well as Verizon, so a potential for lost sales.

I think the Galaxy Nexus will attract not only the hardcore android users, but also those who might have previously been apple users, or those who previously liked the fancy shmancy stuff in HTC's phones and not so much stock android.

So yeah... 10th or 17th please! :D

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
the 17th makes the most sense it seems.

Next week is possible i suppose, but it seems doubtful.
Black Friday makes no sense... super long lines, activation problems likely... just not good.
Post black Friday, many people have already purchased Iphones and other makes on other carriers as well as Verizon, so a potential for lost sales.

I think the Galaxy Nexus will attract not only the hardcore android users, but also those who might have previously been apple users, or those who previously liked the fancy shmancy stuff in HTC's phones and not so much stock android.

So yeah... 10th or 17th please! :D

Agreed, your analysis makes perfect sense.

But, like mentioned earlier, if they just suddenly announce "It's here, come get it!" they'll have to tie my butt down to my chair to keep me at my desk at work. That is, if they can catch me, first...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc