[Unconfirmed] Possible Nov. 17 proof

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The Thunderbolt fiasco taught me how to deal with rumors like this. There nice to hear, but i don't believe anything until i wake up and see the news confirmed on twitter

jokeefe10

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
well the rezound is the 14th so we have RAZR on the 11th rezound on the 14th then hopefully Nexus 17th

that's exactly what i was thinking. they all would be out 3 days apart and all 3 would be out for the black friday and holiday rush. it does make sense.

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Me: "Siri, Schedule me an appointment on Nov 17th @ 5am. VerizonWireless Store."
Siri: "Alright, I have you scheduled for Nov 17th @ 5am at the VerizonWireless Store in Palmdale."
Siri: "May is ask what for?"
Me: "To replace your ass"
Siri: "..."

:)

Reactions: delco714

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
As long as I have a concrete date to count down to, I'm okay. Counting down for an unknown period of time is what always bothers me.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Droid-Life tweeted this about a week ago: Twitter

Basically right on, except for that moved date for the RAZR. Does it mean anything for the Nexus? Well, coupled with Phil's latest tip, here's hoping.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Droid-Life tweeted this about a week ago: Twitter

Basically right on, except for that moved date for the RAZR. Does it mean anything for the Nexus? Well, coupled with Phil's latest tip, here's hoping.

Yup he sure did. I'm pretty sure the Razr date got moved today though just for them to be silly about 11-11-11. The 17th is an awesome date IMO, I have no issues with it. As long as I can get a date to look forward to I will be a very happy person.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yup he sure did. I'm pretty sure the Razr date got moved today though just for them to be silly about 11-11-11. The 17th is an awesome date IMO, I have no issues with it. As long as I can get a date to look forward to I will be a very happy person.

I have a feeling we get pre-order nexus on the 10th now. One day apart.

11:11 on 11/11/2011? Not that many people are going to notice. Or care.....Right???

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling we get pre-order nexus on the 10th now. One day apart.

11:11 on 11/11/2011? Not that many people are going to notice. Or care.....Right???

The 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.... Are you kidding me. World War I ended at that moment. Of course it was officially "The Great War for Civilization " until WWII.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how this seemed like a good idea. All the retailers around me open @ 10am. If they decide to open their stores @ 11:11am, as planned. I think it'll be funny cuz there's bound to be customers who will show up, for reasons aside from the Razr release, at their stores normal opening time. Only to find out they gotta wait an hour til the doors open or come back later that day. I'm sure a few support people are gonna deal w/ a few disgruntled customers before the days over with. Oh, well, it's not like they don't deserve to be annoyed.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how this seemed like a good idea. All the retailers around me open @ 10am. If they decide to open their stores @ 11:11am, as planned. I think it'll be funny cuz there's bound to be customers who will show up, for reasons aside from the Razr release, at their stores normal opening time. Only to find out they gotta wait an hour til the doors open or come back later that day. I'm sure a few support people are gonna deal w/ a few disgruntled customers before the days over with. Oh, well, it's not like they don't deserve to be annoyed.

I think on the blog they said that Verizon is more than likely doing the 11:11 thing just to be cool or "cute" with the Razr launch. I doubt you'll have to wait until 11:11 to buy it. If anything that may cause the phone fanatics to wait and give the employees some time to possibly sell the Razr to the casual consumer or the business man who may walk in needing a new phone.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
After the announcement of the Rezound yesterday, I'm convinced that 11/17 will see the launch of the Nexus.
11/11 Razr
3-days later 11/14 Rezound
3-days later 11/17 Nexus

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
maybe the stores will open at the regular time, but the RAZR won't be available to sell until 11:11. Didn't Apple do that with the iPad 2? I seem to remember seeing a crazy line for the ipad 2 while I was able to get into best buy for my usual browsing.

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Any more info on this date yet? No other leaks about it? We've heard nothing about it on any other blogs, and neither P3Dorid nor Panda have come forward to confirm it. :(

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I think it'll be after this November 17th date. More like the Black Friday Sale or right after that on the week of the 28th of November. I don't see VZW promoting this until the return periods of the other two phones are out 2 weeks + 1 day so folks can't return the Razrs and Rezounds!

You heard it here first!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol