Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
costco-galaxy-nexus.gif

http://www.androidcentral.com/costco-planning-sell-galaxy-nexus-289

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
AC... helping Costco get new members every release..

its truly a great place to buy a device even though I always say support your local stores their bundles are... compelling.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
AC... helping Costco get new members every release..

its truly a great place to buy a device even though I always say support your local stores their bundles are... compelling.

With their return policy, price and included bundles it makes it a easy decision to buy there if you are eligible. I do wish they sold phones straight out without contracts too though.

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever successfully bought outright a smartphone from Costco kiosk? I have a concession line so subsidized price is not an option for me.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone ever successfully bought outright a smartphone from Costco kiosk? I have a concession line so subsidized price is not an option for me.

Same question for BJ's... they sell verizon phones as well. I work right next door to a BJ's and my parents are members (dad has same name FTW). Wouldn't mind getting a membership if their store hours work well with my work hours (looks like opens at 9:00am and I work until 8:30am on weekdays).

Nevermind... Looks like Costco is like BestBuy and sells cellphones while BJ's just houses a VZW Kiosk (which probably means I could just buy it outright at BJ's if I wanted to, but no discounts/bundles).

Last edited:

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind... Looks like Costco is like BestBuy and sells cellphones while BJ's just houses a VZW Kiosk (which probably means I could just buy it outright at BJ's if I wanted to, but no discounts/bundles).
I dont see that Costco sells any phone without a contract. Can anyone verify this?
Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if I have my 3g unlimited data plan, and I buy from Costco, will that automatically upgrade me to the 4g unlimited data without having to go into a Verizon store?

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Heres to hoping we get a accessory bundle like they did for the bionic...

That deal was tempting beyond comprehension

ggamannom

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
what would be the benefit of buying the phone at Costco vs Verizon store/online if verizon prices the phone at 299? Ignoring the $10 of course

i only ask because i would have to transfer the upgrade from my bro's line, add the 2GB data plan, and my aunt (on the same family plan) has the Costco pass..

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
what would be the benefit of buying the phone at Costco vs Verizon store/online if verizon prices the phone at 299? Ignoring the $10 of course

i only ask because i would have to transfer the upgrade from my bro's line, add the 2GB data plan, and my aunt (on the same family plan) has the Costco pass..

I think you might only pay the tax on the regular price instead of the full price of the phone.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When I brought my Bionic at costco it included a car dock w/charger, desktop charging stand, spare battery, spare battery charging stand and belt clip case.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03