Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
And here is the chart for the lazy! :p

vzwcomparison1.jpg

screen-shot-2011-11-05-at-12-16-22-pm.png

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Great this just got me even more giddy for the phone.

Hopefully the November 17th release date is true.

I cant wait to drop my iPhone 4 already

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
D'oh, it's going to use a Micro SIM? I was hoping I could just toss my current SIM card from my Thunderbolt in there when I get my Nexus... Now I'm gonna have to wait a few days after I get the phone for Verizon to mail me a Micro SIM, won't I?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
D'oh, it's going to use a Micro SIM? I was hoping I could just toss my current SIM card from my Thunderbolt in there when I get my Nexus... Now I'm gonna have to wait a few days after I get the phone for Verizon to mail me a Micro SIM, won't I?

It should come with a sim card I would assume.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
This is by far the best news i've gotten today. We have to be getting close here!

I have to be honest, when i saw "No removable memory" I thought it said No removable battery at first. That would have ruined it for me.

I know it might not be accurate, but if its not someone put some time in because it looks legit.

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Good thing I'm addicted to this website! News couldn't have come at a better time. I was in the SATs today (completely quiet, not a single soul makes a sound) and my stomach sounded like a dragon that hasn't eaten in 5 centuries. This lifted my spirits. :)

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Those are definitely not fake documents, either. This is good news, indeed. Looks like they're going to launch the Nexus before Black Friday and have this trio to throw at customers.

And exclusive to Verizon, huh? Looks like Phil's inkling that anyone on GSM is going to have to import for the foreseeable future may in fact be right.

Last edited:

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So just super amoled? Same as on the stratosphere? Shouldn't they update this to reflect the different screen as a selling point?

I'm talking about the comparison chart.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Once the Droid 4 comes out, Verizon will have some of the best phone options out there. Again it took awhile because of their LTE network rollout, but I think Verizon will be on top for a very long time in every aspect.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Once the Droid 4 comes out, Verizon will have some of the best phone options out there. Again it took awhile because of their LTE network rollout, but I think Verizon will be on top for a very long time in every aspect.

Agreed, I think their network had a draw to manufacturers to push the envelope a bit. Now those of us on VZW have devices to be proud of (although I was always proud of my D1, DX too)!

Good times for us. It's about time we got decent devices to go along with our network. This is awesome as a whole.

Now, here Nexie... come to Daddy.... you know I love you.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2