I want a Galaxy Nexus when they comes out but I have a question about ICS.

Has anyone been able to see if the ICS dialer has a horizontal mode? I currently have a Thunderbolt and have tried numerous AOSP roms which I love except for not having a proper horizontal dialer. This always causes me to go back to Sense roms since I use the phone in my car for media, handsfree phone and GPS. I know there are third party dialers but there's always things I don't like about them. I had the same issue on my previous phone (Droid X).

Thanks
    11-07-2011 08:05 AM
    I want a Galaxy Nexus when they comes out but I have a question about ICS.

Has anyone been able to see if the ICS dialer has a horizontal mode? I currently have a Thunderbolt and have tried numerous AOSP roms which I love except for not having a proper horizontal dialer. This always causes me to go back to Sense roms since I use the phone in my car for media, handsfree phone and GPS. I know there are third party dialers but there's always things I don't like about them. I had the same issue on my previous phone (Droid X).

Thanks
    Until someone that's played with it via sdk comments I'm going to speculate that it does not. Pure Android is as basic as Android can be....at the same time I'm just guessing....
    11-07-2011 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD