I know this sounds odd but for the last few nights I have been having vivid dreams about the GN. They started after I loaded the wallpaper for the GN on my Xoom and X2.

Yes I am anxious for this phone but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life that definitely takes priority over a smartphone. My 14 year old son is having spinal fusion surgery on Nov 17th at Children's hospital in Cincinnati. I am trying to get my leave of absence at work finalized and approved. Verizon has just released a whole bunch of M&P's at work that I have to learn.

So with all this going on why am I dreaming about a smartphone?
    11-07-2011 10:24 AM
    I dunno. I truly wish that your son has a quick recovery though.
    scotty_pimmpen likes this.
    11-07-2011 10:30 AM
    Thanks
    11-07-2011 10:32 AM
    I can't answer your question either but, do wish your son a successful surgery and recovery.
    11-07-2011 10:33 AM
    Maybe this is a sign that a release is imminent...

But probably not. And again, hope your son does fine in his surgery.
    11-07-2011 10:42 AM
    I will be saying a prayer tonight for your son and really hope everything goes good.
    11-07-2011 10:51 AM
    Hope the surgery goes well. I had a dream about the GN last night too, mad weird haha
    11-07-2011 11:04 AM
    I hope your son's surgery is successful.

A few nights ago I also had a dream about the GN, where Verizon had of course branded the front (as had Samsung), but it also included a kickstand? Very strange...
    11-07-2011 11:17 AM
    Prayers for your son and family!

Why does anybody dream about anything? Nobody knows and thats prob a good thing!
    11-07-2011 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the prayers and the well wishes, but I have to say in all my GN dreams I had it first...
    edglock21 likes this.
    11-07-2011 11:44 AM
    I will be saying a prayer tonight for your son and really hope everything goes good.
    Amen! I just said a quick prayer for your son too. Sometimes we get so caught up in the hysteria of our 'wants' that we forget the importance of our 'needs'. I wish your son a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

-me
    mclarryjr likes this.
    11-07-2011 11:49 AM
    ...but I have to say in all my GN dreams I had it first...
    That's why it was a dream

Prayers sent for your son and your family.

Your mind is probably trying to help you cope with pressure you're under with everything going on.

Here's to you getting the first Nexus :beer:
    Live2ride883 and qnet like this.
    11-07-2011 12:20 PM
    I know this sounds odd but for the last few nights I have been having vivid dreams about the GN. They started after I loaded the wallpaper for the GN on my Xoom and X2.

Yes I am anxious for this phone but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life that definitely takes priority over a smartphone. My 14 year old son is having spinal fusion surgery on Nov 17th at Children's hospital in Cincinnati. I am trying to get my leave of absence at work finalized and approved. Verizon has just released a whole bunch of M&P's at work that I have to learn.

So with all this going on why am I dreaming about a smartphone?
    I hope everything goes well for your son and his surgery.
    11-07-2011 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD