P3droid got 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yay for him.

If he is really a friend of the community and he REALLY has one, he will start posting hands-on videos and impressions ASAP.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
He'll probably share some details of we give him enough money. That's how he rolls.

But really, I doubt he'll say anything.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I thought I read one tweet where he said that the Galaxy Nexus was going to be his primary device and the Bionic was going to be his backup.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
He seems someone asked him if he could share thoughts on the battery life. He responded with that he doesn't owe him anything. In other words, he just wanted to show the world he has one and doesn't care to share details with anyone. He's not really apart of the Android community -- he does nothing for it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
He seems someone asked him if he could share thoughts on the battery life. He responded with that he doesn't owe him anything. In other words, he just wanted to show the world he has one and doesn't care to share details with anyone. He's not really apart of the Android community -- he does nothing for it.

He really isn't, he is just an attention whore who likes to rub things in peoples faces.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
can you guys stop attacking him? He doesnt owe anyone anything.. the phrase "you catch more flies with honey then vinegar" should apply here.. some of you may know him and dislike him from previous encounters or what not.. but I dont know him.. and I'd rather not burn any chance of him giving us some info because people feel like bad mouthing him.

If I was him and I clicked into this thread.. read the first few comments.. I would already have cancelled any plans to share info with anyone on here..

Anyhow.. I'd like to hear from him what he thinks of a few things after he gets some time to use it:

1. Signal Strength.. (yes I said it.. call me crazy but I tend to use my phones.. as phones from time to time)
2. GPS accuracy.
3. Battery life.

and unfortunately the thing I'd really love to hear from a tester/reviewer that I probably wont beable to find out is how well it holds up to a scratch test.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know him, nor do I care to. I don't need a personal relationship with the man to know that he's a less than nice person to people that are just asking for a little information.

No he doesn't "owe" anyone anything, but come on...really? Just flat out rejecting a question about battery life? I'd venture to guess that the majority of his twitter followers subscribe to his feed because of the inside track with Android that he seems to have. I don't exactly think it's asking a lot to answer a question about battery life.

It's one thing to not want to answer questions on devices, but when you're putting yourself out there on Twitter flaunting new devices and then being blatantly rude when someone asks you a question about it, that's completely different.

I'm grateful for a lot of what insiders post on here (see, e.g., the Panda) and I'm especially grateful because they seem to enjoy doing it and are always nice about it. That doesn't seem to be the case with P3Droid. He seems to just want to hold stuff above the public's heads and work people into hissy fits.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
can you guys stop attacking him? He doesnt owe anyone anything.. the phrase "you catch more flies with honey then vinegar" should apply here.. some of you may know him and dislike him from previous encounters or what not.. but I dont know him.. and I'd rather not burn any chance of him giving us some info because people feel like bad mouthing him.

If I was him and I clicked into this thread.. read the first few comments.. I would already have cancelled any plans to share info with anyone on here..

Anyhow.. I'd like to hear from him what he thinks of a few things after he gets some time to use it:

1. Signal Strength.. (yes I said it.. call me crazy but I tend to use my phones.. as phones from time to time)
2. GPS accuracy.
3. Battery life.

and unfortunately the thing I'd really love to hear from a tester/reviewer that I probably wont beable to find out is how well it holds up to a scratch test.
Good thing we have black man x and others who actually give solid info.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't know him, nor do I care to. I don't need a personal relationship with the man to know that he's a less than nice person to people that are just asking for a little information.

No he doesn't "owe" anyone anything, but come on...really? Just flat out rejecting a question about battery life? I'd venture to guess that the majority of his twitter followers subscribe to his feed because of the inside track with Android that he seems to have. I don't exactly think it's asking a lot to answer a question about battery life.

The comment from the guy did come across as a little demanding but it doesn't take much for him to get all butt hurt.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Sure you can get information out of p3droid, as soon as you buy his stupid application. Bottom line is that he will do anything for attention. This is known and his true colors have shown over the past year. If you know your Android history (talking about in the development community) then you would know he is simply just not a nice person. But seriously who cares if he does have two Nexus', it's not like we all won't have one in our hands in a couple weeks too. If he needs to flaunt a device that he got a couple weeks early to make him feel cool then let him do his thing. I highly suggest you guys don't even bother with the man anymore. I remember him telling Panda on Twitter that Panda should "not even respond to the majority of the community because we're not worth it". I could dig up the tweet too if I really needed to if people don't believe me. I think that right there is enough said about him.

Thankfully we do have respectable people that help out the community (Panda and others that leak) that are willing to give us the information that the majority of us are dying for.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
no, he doesn't owe us anything. But why would he even post pics? To rub it in peoples faces. He's a jerk, no way around it. If he doesn't want to help people, fine. Then he needs to quit making himself out to be a source.

Reactions: Premium1

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I kinda have to agree. I enthusiastically started following his tweets months ago on recommendation of a friend but have come to find that his info is basically useless and is usually a tease of some kind (like abbreviated letters that only he knows the acronyms for) with absolutely no solid info. Most recent tweet: "I don't like the blackberry world button on the homescreen, lol." WHAT?????

Panda on the other hand has lots of tweets and about 1 in 20 are total gems! He's the man.

Katherine

Status
Not open for further replies.