11-08-2011 05:52 PM
114 1234 ...
tools
    Yeah, the dude isn't nice. Simple as that.

Droid-Life did tweet recently and now I feel like it was about him (not positive, but it makes sense):

droid_life Droid Life
    Unboxing phones a week before they come out because you are a retailer, then spamming the video to blogs to hopefully get picked up? #pass
    Premium1 and Th3Dude like this.
    11-07-2011 06:35 PM

Droid-Life did tweet recently and now I feel like it was about him (not positive, but it makes sense):

droid_life Droid Life
    Unboxing phones a week before they come out because you are a retailer, then spamming the video to blogs to hopefully get picked up? #pass
    I was wondering what that tweet was all about.
    Th3Dude likes this.
    11-07-2011 06:37 PM

droid_life Droid Life
    Idk if it is about the nexus I think it has more to do with the rezound since wirefly has an unboxing up already. Nexus isn't rumored to be released for another 2 weeks or so.
    EggoEspada likes this.
    11-07-2011 06:40 PM
    Idk if it is about the nexus I think it has more to do with the rezound since wirefly has an unboxing up already. Nexus isn't rumored to be released for another 2 weeks or so.
    Yea, it was about Wirefly's Rezound unboxing.
    Th3Dude likes this.
    11-07-2011 06:45 PM
    Please just keep in mind the language rules. The ****** are no better than the words you want to write. The way he does things some might not like but remember he gave us the boot animation, wallpapers, tones, app listing and other stuff for this phone. He's trying to work with koush to get it rooted and clockwork running before we get it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    RMT2142 and UserError like this.
    11-07-2011 06:49 PM
    Please just keep in mind the language rules. The ****** are no better than the words you want to write. The way he does things some might not like but remember he gave us the boot animation, wallpapers, tones, app listing and other stuff for this phone. He's trying to work with koush to get it rooted and clockwork running before we get it.

It has already been rooted since last week.Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets rooted well before it hits the streets Unwired View
    11-07-2011 06:51 PM

I'd rather do without.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    11-07-2011 07:00 PM
    I seen that but will it work since its two different phones? Plus I want clockwork not some other recovery.

11-07-2011 07:00 PM
    I seen that but will it work since its two different phones? Plus I want clockwork not some other recovery.

The only thing different is the radios which don't have anything to do with root. Clockwork will come but you don't need p3 like you say. It is already rooted and will have clockwork shortly after launch like most phones.
    11-07-2011 07:03 PM
    All the hate he is getting is warranted. Untill he stops acting like a ****** he's going to continue getting it.
    11-07-2011 07:04 PM
    All the hate he is getting is warranted. Untill he stops acting like a ****** he's going to continue getting it.
    Latest tweet:
    @P3Droid P3Droid
    Led is blinking white, guess I just got a message...

That is why people feel the way they do about him.
    11-07-2011 07:06 PM
    To me, what is the most ridiculous about this is how people are getting so worked up and saying he's just rubbing it in others' faces that he has two right now. So? Who cares if he has two? If you are someone who is mad simply because he posted a pic proving that he has two of them, then maybe you need to check yourself and your idiotic sense of entitlement over a phone.
    oxymoron, UserError and cae2685 like this.
    11-07-2011 07:11 PM
    LOL, P3Droid gets us rewt and unlocked the bewtloadar for us!
    11-07-2011 07:12 PM
    Finally found a con of this phone.....2 for that matter...
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-07-2011 07:15 PM
    Ha he just tweeted about his " fanclub" oh well in a few weeks everyone will have one and then won't have to worry about him.
    11-07-2011 07:32 PM
    To me, what is the most ridiculous about this is how people are getting so worked up and saying he's just rubbing it in others' faces that he has two right now. So? Who cares if he has two? If you are someone who is mad simply because he posted a pic proving that he has two of them, then maybe you need to check yourself and your idiotic sense of entitlement over a phone.
    I don't think anyone is mad that he got 2. Good for him - I sure as hell might be jealous, but I'm not mad about it.

I think were just mad that he's such a tool about it - he makes a clear point to show people he has the phone, posts teasers about it, but then gets rude when people ask him questions about it. If you want to be an "insider", those questions come with the turf. No reason to make people feel bad for asking a question.
    11-07-2011 07:33 PM
    I just treat P3 like the old National Enquirer. Substitute his tweets of "<xyz phone> has problems with <abc>" for "UFO sighted in Utah !". You know?

Interesting? Maybe. Am I gonna believe it? Oh please ... If you've followed him long enough, you will realize that it's best to just wait for another source ..
    11-07-2011 07:33 PM
    I don't use twitter much but from what I remember you have to follow somebody's tweets. Seems like if you dislike this guy this much maybe you would want to quit following his tweets. Just saying ...
    nemov, blackcobra95#AC and cae2685 like this.
    11-07-2011 07:48 PM
    yeah, thats what everybody is "mad" at!!!

have you read any of the posts in this thread? no one gives a shiz he has two, it is him, he is the problem.
    11-07-2011 07:50 PM
    Like I said, I always have nice things to say about people and I have respect for all people in general........except him.

sent from your mom's bed
    yes, it is evident by your signature, you are the nicest of people!!!! LOL
    11-07-2011 07:51 PM
    No disrespect, but I'm the eternal doubter and I still think he himself doesn't have it. Someone he knows could just be feeding him some picks.
    Stang68 likes this.
    11-07-2011 08:09 PM
    Twitter

He may have handled the stuff earlier poorly, but I'm not getting rude vibes with this, all his tweets are praising and informing. He does need some credit.
    11-07-2011 08:11 PM
    have you read any of the posts in this thread? no one gives a shiz he has two, it is him, he is the problem.
    If it's really that simple, then why don't people just ignore him? Is it really so hard? Do you people really enjoy pissing yourselves off so much?
    Hangfire79 likes this.
    11-07-2011 08:25 PM
    If it's really that simple, then why don't people just ignore him? Is it really so hard? Do you people really enjoy pissing yourselves off so much?
    I do. I'm not even on Twitter...but frequently he's brought up here and he seems to be very unfriendly.
    11-07-2011 08:30 PM
    Twitter
    He does need some credit.
    I used to think this, but it is untrue. He is a tool. He uses others, posts information as if HE is the source, and never owns up to misinformation he spreads... just makes excuses instead.

I followed him for about two weeks.... long enough to know that whatever he "adds" to the community, is far outweighed by the negative that goes along with it. Even seen Panda call him out a few times.... in the limited time I followed.

Waste of time.

There are a few other credible sources out there, and there are all you really need. Android Central + black_man_x are all you really need. Pandanation ftw (Baltimore MD baby!!), Artem at AP is solid too. The Verge has had a nice startup, but need a little work. Overall, nice site though. Definitely "consider" them.

Okay... blah blah blah... I'm just another forum member spouting off.

Carry on.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-07-2011 08:42 PM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD