11-08-2011 05:52 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    Worst thread ever?
    11-08-2011 12:35 PM
    I am curious myself. Maybe they can shed some light on how a device not in stores, on line, or advertised can be purchased by us as well.
    Exactly, I agree 100%.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    11-08-2011 12:36 PM

Also, to my knowledge, he doesn't charge for every leak. He charges for an app that provides early access to leaked builds. These leaks are then made public at a later date. Has he changed his methods?
    Bits and pieces of the Bionic dump were dolled out and either required a download from the market or registration and download from his website. The community was told not to redistribute. If someone has a system dump - I suppose it is their choice not to share all of it - but it goes against the spirit of the community. You are now taking something that wasn't yours to begin with and taking exclusive rights to pieces of it.

fact of the matter is none of you needed to post anything in this thread at all. simply ignore it
    True.

Where are the moderators? This thread is really out of control.
    There were no forum rules being violated. It's a debate about an outside entity & was being treated as any other thread would be. He's been bashing us as well.

I'm going to start a new thread that, hopefully, can take us in a more positive and constructive direction.
    That said, a large percentage of you asking that this be closed are long time members, so taking that into consideration consider the topic closed.
    CORYK333, FD2, nick1020 and 1 others like this.
    11-08-2011 01:04 PM
    Thanks to p3droid's early access to a galaxy nexus he has renewed my excitement and patience for my upcoming purchase!

And thanks for the TBH when I had my DX, you saved me many times with your Monster zips and misc releases.

Thanks p3droid!
    ultravisitor likes this.
    11-08-2011 05:23 PM
    Dude, do you not realize that every single p3droid thread gets absolutely out of hand and eventually gets locked? If you're so happy about him owning the device then just tweet the man and tell him. I'm only saying this because we all know what this will turn into.
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-08-2011 05:29 PM
    subscribed.
    TuxDotKing likes this.
    11-08-2011 05:31 PM
    I figured he would see this before his 9k follower timeline. As for anyone whom "has" to vent their negative as excessively as in the other threads....well there are moderators for a reason. hopefully they strive to be positive,friendly, and logical in their moderating
    11-08-2011 05:34 PM
    Obvious P3Droid is obvious.

Jerry seems to want to wait for this thread to burn with the expected flames before he closes, and tbh I can't blame him. It's like "A CHALLENGER APPEARS! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?"
    soccerplaya2090 likes this.
    11-08-2011 05:34 PM
    I figured he would see this before his 9k follower timeline. As for anyone whom "has" to vent their negative as excessively as in the other threads....well there are moderators for a reason. hopefully they strive to be positive,friendly, and logical in their moderating
    You obviously have been absent for the past week or so. It's okay though you'll soon see what I am talking about. Give it an hour or so, you'll have plenty of posters in your thank you thread.
    11-08-2011 05:38 PM
    Eh, flamers gonna flame, haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll. I dislike the ratio of boisterous naysayers to positive ones, therefore I try to occasionally throw a wrench in the perpetual internet trolling machine
    11-08-2011 05:42 PM
    Obvious P3Droid is obvious.

Jerry seems to want to wait for this thread to burn with the expected flames before he closes, and tbh I can't blame him. It's like "A CHALLENGER APPEARS! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?"
    +1
    11-08-2011 05:45 PM
    Just curious. What exactly did he show or prove that the many other videos out there didn't?
    11-08-2011 05:50 PM
    These p3 threads are getting tiring. I'm just going to call him an attention ***** and never click on this thread again. And I still doubt he himself has a nexus. I guess I'm just jealous and a " hater".
    11-08-2011 05:51 PM
    Merged. This topic was already closed earlier.
    11-08-2011 05:52 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD