P3droid got 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
he doesnt seem to be so bad and is doing some comparison pics, says he will release the data on the phone,
dont know if its a dev unit or retail.

but us nexus s users been using ics for awhile now with the sdk port rom on here, it works great, has mostly all the features and is a daily driver for many of us.

arche3

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Guy is a tool. No other way around it. Samsung engineers. Marketing people and execs who are using the phone are not tweeting stupid things because they are not a part of the android community. This guy supposedly is. If he wants to be then he knows the rules. If he doesn't then stop tweeting.

Hangfire79

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't hate the player, hate the game. This guy has apparently found his hustle and kudos to him. It doesn't affect me in the slightest as I don't want someone's biased reviews affecting my opinions on the device before it even lands in my hand. I don't know this guy but from what I'm reading he's a jerk. Act like a jerk, talk like a jerk.... people are going to treat you like a jerk. If people didn't give him the attention he desires and didn't get so worked up about this guy, he would fade into oblivion. I'm as guilty as anyone but it would probably serve us all well if we stopped listening to reviews, except from credible sources, and giving any credence to gossip. Stick with the factual information we have thus far, and wait until we have the device in hand to form a true and unbiased opinion of the device. Can't tell you how many times I've listened to reviews, bought a device, and have been utterly disappointed, and the opposite being true also, passing up on a good thing and saying something sucks without giving it a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: HES

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess I dont get all the hate. Ive seen the stuff the guy tweets and yes sometimes he stirs the pot. But you guys make him out like he is the devil incarnate because he doesnt give you the information you want, the way you want it, when you want it. Yeah I understand that Panda's approach is better, But different strokes for different folks. If you don't like P3droid then dont pay attention to him, it really is that simple. Instead we have a 7 page hate fest of negativity complaining about the negativity that he brings to the "community".....anybody see the hypocrisy?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I guess I dont get all the hate. Ive seen the stuff the guy tweets and yes sometimes he stirs the pot. But you guys make him out like he is the devil incarnate because he doesnt give you the information you want, the way you want it, when you want it. Yeah I understand that Panda's approach is better, But different strokes for different folks. If you don't like P3droid then dont pay attention to him, it really is that simple. Instead we have a 7 page hate fest of negativity complaining about the negativity that he brings to the "community".....anybody see the hypocrisy?

I don't really have any personal experience with the guy, but what you described is not hypocrisy, it's simply proof. The fact that just the mention of the guy brings about such negativity simply shows the effect he has on the "community".

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I hope he falls into a puddle of aids.

Don't owe anyone anything.... Hmmmmm Well, being how he is a teacher and is probably one of the ones whining about how much he makes, when no one forced him into that occupation and he has 4 months a year off. I am going to follow him on twitter now for the simple fact, when he does start complaining about how much he makes, I'll remind him no one owes him anything.

obi5683

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I kinda have to agree. I enthusiastically started following his tweets months ago on recommendation of a friend but have come to find that his info is basically useless and is usually a tease of some kind (like abbreviated letters that only he knows the acronyms for) with absolutely no solid info. Most recent tweet: "I don't like the blackberry world button on the homescreen, lol." WHAT?????

Panda on the other hand has lots of tweets and about 1 in 20 are total gems! He's the man.

Katherine

BBW button is in reference to the app drawer button.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
wow. so pathetic the level of jealousy in here.

even panda tweeted to p3droid, "haters gonna hate".

anyhow.. hes provided a bunch of cool little info so far and is doing vids and pics.. I havent seen him ask anyone for anything..

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site

anyhow.. hes provided a bunch of cool little info so far and is doing vids and pics.. I havent seen him ask anyone for anything..

I'm not jealous as I may get the razr. I'm pissed at his hypocrisy.

Reactions: Premium1

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
hes doing absolutely nothing wrong to anyone. even if he doesnt want to share, or wants to charge to share.. it does nothing to anyone.

if you are so upset with someone simply ignore them.. no idea how he garnished 7 pages of insults simply because hes an attention whore that gets to play with toys before we do.

Reactions: UserError

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
hes doing absolutely nothing wrong to anyone. even if he doesnt want to share, or wants to charge to share.. it does nothing to anyone.

if you are so upset with someone simply ignore them.. no idea how he garnished 7 pages of insults simply because hes an attention whore that gets to play with toys before we do.

There's way more to the story than just this instance.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Don't owe anyone anything.... Hmmmmm Well, being how he is a teacher and is probably one of the ones whining about how much he makes, when no one forced him into that occupation and he has 4 months a year off. I am going to follow him on twitter now for the simple fact, when he does start complaining about how much he makes, I'll remind him no one owes him anything.

Atleast he has a job, teaching is tough and I am hoping when I am done with grad school I can find a teaching job. People should just be happy they have a job in this economy.

Reactions: Serial Fordicator

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Another lengthy thread devoted to p3droid...

If attention is what he wanted, then mission accomplished I guess.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Seriously? Now, in your fantasy world, he is a teacher whining about how much he makes? I know he teaches, but ......really I am speechless.... First off your ignorance and lack of respect for the work that teachers do is indicative that your either 12 or extremely uninformed. The fact that you hope he falls into a puddle of aids because he wont give you information, the way you want him to
about something as silly as a phone, says your definitely 12 or quite disturbed and have a lack of perspective. Where do you find the time to dream up these fantasies about people you have never met......

kilgoretrout

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be a safe assumption to say that everyone here is really excited for this phone.

I think getting angry on the internet over aforementioned phone/community/p3droid in relation to community is kind of silly. I think name-calling is poop-head-silly.

Breather, people.

arche3

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Noone is jealous lol. Calling a guy a tool is not being jealous. It's calling him a tool. And why would anyone care he has one now. We will have one in a couple weeks.

It's all about the guy tweeting certain things that some people think is in bad spirit. That's all. Without the android enthusiasts he would have no platform. So perhaps he can be a little less catty like a lil girl.

I don't follow nor read his tweets so I am only calling him a tool because of the responses he has given other android enthusiasts.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
It's cool he has two of em.... Don't care.
It's cool he charges for leaks... Don't pay
It's cool he acts like a jerk... Don't pay attention to him.
I just want one of my own..... Can wait. Getting closer everyday. :p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

This. Why get worked up folks? Why start a whole thread over one individual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol