The First Thing I'm Doing with My Nexus Is...

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Text all my friends "Hello" without having to hit the screen 40 extra times to get the right keys to register.

Stupid Touchscreen.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Take it to a bar, buy it a drink. Then troll for chicks with iPhones.

I see face unlock as a huge bar trick/pickup accessory.

I will probably come up with some nasty phrase to explain what NFC means while I am at it. ;)

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Curing cancer, eliminating world hunger, bring world peace. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Take it to a bar, buy it a drink. Then troll for chicks with iPhones.

I see face unlock as a huge bar trick/pickup accessory.

I will probably come up with some nasty phrase to explain what NFC means while I am at it. ;)

That sounds fun, and would be fun to hang out and see how that goes for you, lol.

dammitcubs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The first thing i will be doing is putting 1080p videos and seeing it process it, its what made my samsung s2 so special. Oh and check out the zooming during browsing.

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I plan on testing out the new features for myself like the swipes to dismiss notifications and apps from the multi-tasking bar.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Showing it to everyone who has an iPhone and immediately converting them to android... I kid. I'll probably get in trouble at work for playing with it lol

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to take a macro shot of my baby makers, open it in picsay and apply the x-ray filter, then examine them for nodules to save money... so I can avoid a testicular cancer examination, and a strangers fingers juggling my produce one-handed.

Maybe not.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to take a macro shot of my baby makers, open it in picsay and apply the x-ray filter, then examine them for nodules to save money... so I can avoid a testicular cancer examination, and a strangers fingers juggling my produce one-handed.

Maybe not.

*customized tapatalk signature*

lol... I like this idea! Might not even make it out of the store. 4.65" would be a HUGE improvement jk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech