So A Panda walks into a bar....

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Haven't really been online alot this week with work and other matters but I just wanted to say that I love the excitement for the nexus that I am seeing.

I actually had someone come up to me while I was out and ask if they could see it because they heard about the device from their brother and couldn't believe I was holding it without a chorus of angels floating overhead...lol that's hype that could only come from a modern age real life grassroots movement..

wanted to share my experience and thank you the USERS because without your support of android we would not continue to grow market share, attract more top shelf devs and be truly a force..

I truly hope that this excitement continues to grow as other carriers launch the device and the level of polish and design that is in ICS helps Android bridge the gap between where we are in the market today and where we can be.. Its a small step but a BIG drop if we mis-step..

So I say this.. let us all continue to embrace the community that is Android and the fellowship that comes from that tightness in your belly as you try to root for the first time (we all felt it, even me) and remember that we are all here to help, regardless of if your a newbie or a panda.. Only in that will we ensure that this next step in Android is one we take together...

Long live the Nexus and long live the Consumer..;)

Panda

Last edited:

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
every time I see a post from Panda, and see "Device(s): Something you cant have", I siiiiiiigh because I know you have a G-Nex...and I can't have it...haha. yet! that is.

BUZZBAIT69

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Haven't really been online alot this week with work and other matters but I just wanted to say that I love the excitement for the nexus that I am seeing.

I actually had someone come up to me while I was out and ask if they could see it because they heard about the device from their brother and couldn't believe I was holding it without a chorus of angels floating overhead...lol that's hype that could only come from a modern age real life grassroots movement..

wanted to share my experience and thank you the USERS because without your support of android we would not continue to grow market share, attract more top shelf devs and be truly a force..

I truly hope that this excitement continues to grow as other carriers launch the device and the level of polish and design that is in ICS helps Android bridge the gap between where we are in the market today and where we can be.. Its a small step but a BIG drop if we mis-step..

So I say this.. let us all continue to embrace the community that is Android and the fellowship that comes from that tightness in your belly as you try to root for the first time (we all felt it, even me) and remember that we are all here to help, regardless of if your a newbie or a panda.. Only in that will we ensure that this next step in Android is one we take together...

Long live the Nexus and long live the Consumer..;)

Panda
Newsflash,Panda seen with Gnex,tackled by crazed nigro-News @ 11.lol!!!

BUZZBAIT69

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
All jokes aside;Plz,plz,plz,plz-Nov 17,b the date when we can all look and act like Pandas,I promise ill give all Glory 2 u Lord.(Yeah I no-get over it,Panda knows how I roll!!!)

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
My wife is even excited to get the Galaxy Nexus phone, which is great since I also want that phone as well.

I am also hoping for 11/17 in stores so I can add them to my account and couple of accessories.

Thank you Panda for you insight and wisdom.