Best case and screen protector?

ac7822

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
FOr all you guys that have used the Skinomi screen protectors before how does the screen look with them on?? I hate it when a screen protector really mutes the the colors and makes the screen look kinda dim esp. with how beautiful this screen should be.
Also how do they do with glare from the sun??? Im looking at the steinheil ones too because Ive heard they dont dim the screen colors and have a nice anti glare effect outside. I also like that you install them dry but I know the dry ones dont last as long

The only screen protector Ive ever rocked was when I had my LG Dare and it was the pack I bought at the verizon store like 3 protectors for $10. Put the first one on and the colors on the screen lost all their vibrancy and 5 min later took it off and threw the other 2 away

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
screen protectors are a total waste of money. I've dropped my incredible on gravel (and many other surfaces) and it's never gotten a scratch. It did shatter once when i accidentally dropped it off a roof, but a screen protector won't stop that.
I will, however, probably get a simple silicone case for my gnex, because all those drops have left plenty of dings on the plasticy parts of my dinc.

Which case?

Any that will allow you to put it in the Dock without removing the case?

Aguaski

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered this Ditztronic TPU case off of Amazon for a dime under $10:
Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SCH-i515 & GT-i9250) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Only a few reviews but they're all five stars, and the case is fit to the LTE version's measurements. (also works with GSM)

I ordered the Diztronic on 12/3 and it arrived at my house today. I like what I am seeing but it is difficult to speculate on how much I will like it without being able to put my Verizon GN in it. I am really excited for the release and hope it happens soon. The empty case is very thin, and something I feel comfortable keeping in my pocket.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Been looking on Amazon.. has anyone found any rubberized snap on cases? Preferably 10$ or under? Thanks everyone! And is the diztronic case a two piece snap fit or one piece?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol