Dimensions

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Curious anyone know the thickness of the lte version yet? Haven't seen it myself, I was hoping it would be like 9mm at most and the width would be like the T-Mobile galaxy s2 with a wider screen than say the bionic or tbolt. But yeah back to depth.. anyone?

Sent from my ADR6400L

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Using the comparison tool over at Phonearena. It looks like the actual screen width on the GN is exactly the same size as the T-Mos SGS2. GN has a narrower body, though. You'll have to judge the thickness for yourself. It tougher to gauge the profile differences.

Last edited:

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Using the comparison tool over at Phonearena. It looks like the actual screen width on the GN is exactly the same size as the T-Mos SGS2. GN has a narrower body, though. You'll have to judge the thickness for yourself. It tougher to gauge the profile differences.

I should try that with my thunderbolt... Although my tbolt is 2.67 inches wide and every website says its 2.44. Idk what its all about but anyways.. I hope its thinner and wider than the first generation of lte phones

Sent from my ADR6400L

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The length and width will more than likely be the same as the HSPA version: same width as the Charge, and slightly taller. The thickness is still unknown, but should be thinner than the first gen LTE phones

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
+ whether it will have 16GB or 32GB.
I almost feel like they won't give a release date because they'd have to answer the other two questions...

Think they already established the LTE model is going to be the 32gb and gsm is 16gb. Go check out the "GN training material in stores" thread.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Think they already established the LTE model is going to be the 32gb and gsm is 16gb. Go check out the "GN training material in stores" thread.

according to P3Droid, he only works with Verizon phones. and on his website, he shows internal storage screenshots from the two Galaxy Nexus devices he has, and one is 16GB and the other is a 32GB model. this leads me to believe that there are going to be 16GB and 32GB LTE models from Verizon. but of course, that's just speculation on my part.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
here are the two images i'm referencing

16GB Model
Storage16.png

32GB Model
storage32.png

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
according to P3Droid, he only works with Verizon phones. and on his website, he shows internal storage screenshots from the two Galaxy Nexus devices he has, and one is 16GB and the other is a 32GB model. this leads me to believe that there are going to be 16GB and 32GB LTE models from Verizon. but of course, that's just speculation on my part.

That's an enjoyable surprise, it's not like VzW to give us options. Unfortunately, P3 rubs me the wrong way most of the time but I'm glad you can stomach him, thanks.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I can live with no removable storage at 299 if it is 32 gig. If the price of that model is 399 I will have to reevaluate my options. I have lived with skins for years and want stock android. But not that much.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I can live with no removable storage at 299 if it is 32 gig. If the price of that model is 399 I will have to reevaluate my options. I have lived with skins for years and want stock android. But not that much.

They are all priced the same lte high end= $299 on verizon

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Curious anyone know the thickness of the lte version yet? Haven't seen it myself, I was hoping it would be like 9mm at most and the width would be like the T-Mobile galaxy s2 with a wider screen than say the bionic or tbolt. But yeah back to depth.. anyone?

Sent from my ADR6400L

Im gonna mention this again because it was not really picked up in the other Post and it seems more relevant here.

I noticed that on P3droids bootup video he has the phone sitting next to a bionic. Looks almost as thick as the bionic. Im wondering if this is the LTE version were looking at considering he does not let us see the carrier at the end.

Any thoughts?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon