in stores or online ...

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's a little poem to lighten the mood. I thought of it in response to Panda's. You will have to fill in the final blank though...lol

Hickory Dickory Dock
Verizon Holds the Key to the Clock

All of the Sexes
Are wanting the Nexus

So Verizon quit holding your ______.

by FishPharm

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Come on dude....its an internet forum.....about phones......in the giant scheme of things it is meaningless.......you can't get frustrated over anything that takes place on the internet. If you do you are taking this way too seriously.

Reactions: Premium1

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
jafels, you must have REALLY mistaken me!!!! i haven't lost a second of my time to this! you are acting like i am losing sleep over someone being a douche online! i'm just chillin in my favorite chair watching the bama game and surfing the interwebs about my hobbies. its me time!!!!! trust me when i tell you i know it is meaningless, i know what is important to me! i could give two ishes when this phone comes out or if a guy hiding behind a screen feels the need to comment on everything as a smartass. of course i want it, i like spending dough on tech and this is tech i want, but again i could care less, i know ill get it. that being said, when im chillin killin time doesnt mean i cant tell a dude hes a douche for being a douche!!!

edit

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
jafels, you must have REALLY mistaken me!!!! i haven't lost a second of my time to this! you are acting like i am losing sleep over someone being a douche online! i'm just chillin in my favorite chair watching the bama game and surfing the interwebs about my hobbies. its me time!!!!! trust me when i tell you i know it is meaningless, i know what is important to me! i could give two ishes when this phone comes out or if a guy hiding behind a screen feels the need to comment on everything as a smartass. of course i want it, i like spending dough on tech and this is tech i want, but again i could care less, i know ill get it. that being said, when im chillin killin time doesnt mean i cant tell a dude hes a douche for being a douche!!!

edit
Cool brother, I was hoping you were not holding out for the best of humanity from the internet.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
honestly i am not worked up! it is just irritating to post something contributing to the thread and have a bunch of guys with nothing better to do IMMEDIATELY post something stupid/negative in reply! now of course it was under the guise of humor, but it is just unnecessary. it has happened to me 3 times just today!! my defending my posts is being perceived as aggression or anxiety, it is not at all. its just frustration at the overall tone of these forums. if you have nothing nice to say......

Don't get mad, get glad:)

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Wait, so are you suggesting that stores already have the nexus at their locations? I highly doubt this. How would somebody at a Verizon store gave a gnex there and not even know it? I having trouble making sense of this.

sent with trollish style

I am not suggesting it, but after thinking about it today I don't know what phone it was. maybe it was a test unit or one used for training or something, but maybe it was some other phone. At the time I looked at it and thought.. Oh a completely black smooth screen, and I was more concerned about how it felt and I had asked to hold his phone again.

It was only today that I realized that I have held and viewed his charge before and I thought there were physical buttons at the bottom and then wondered what in the world I was holding yesterday. And why did he have to search all over the place for his own phone it's always in his pocket? All I remember from the phone was the round edges and a silver color band around the top and it was kinda long and not overly thick but not as thin as the Razr, and the smooth black front screen(maybe I am on drugs or something but that's what I remember)

I remember saying "Oh this looks just like the GN and it feels good in my hand so I won't have a problem", and I let the subject drop-like an idiot. The other thing was that some people walked into the store and looked like they had questions so I suggested he deal with them because I stop in there about once a week just to check in with him and can see him later. I was not in there to buy anything or with a problem so I always let him take care of his potential customers. This is why I am kicking myself today.

bmoore0909

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I like about going in the stores or ordering over the phone is that they let me just put the price of the phone on my next bill. That way I still have 20-30 days or more to pay it. Is this possible with ordering online too, or do they make you pay upfront?

Thanks

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I like about going in the stores or ordering over the phone is that they let me just put the price of the phone on my next bill. That way I still have 20-30 days or more to pay it. Is this possible with ordering online too, or do they make you pay upfront?

Thanks

They've billed my account in the past. If your not the primary on the account, you'll need the primary
to contact CS and tell them to allow permission bill the account. After that, you should ne good to go.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think I have done it online and they charge it to your account. This time if I am going to a store I don't want it on my account although my account is billed to my Amex so I guess it really isn't going to make a difference.. hadn't thought about that ....either way I have 28 to 30 days to pay for it.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know bill to account is not available online. I tried with the Bionic, and it wouldn't allow it. (I verified this with a csr)

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know bill to account is not available online. I tried with the Bionic, and it wouldn't allow it. (I verified this with a csr)

That's really surprising. I got my Omnia II & DX online, both were billed to my account. Are you the primary on the account? I hope they didn't change that, not that it really changes my purchasing, but it was a nice option. :(

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
That's really surprising. I got my Omnia II & DX online, both were billed to my account. Are you the primary on the account? I hope they didn't change that, not that it really changes my purchasing, but it was a nice option. :(

yeah, its always nice to spend money and not have to actually spend it...............................................................right then!!

ive never done it but i do know people who have, just dont know if they used online or phone.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

The account is a single line account in my name. When I tried to do it for the bionic, it wasn't even an option. You could, though, do a direct fulfillment through sales or a store and they would be able to bill the account then.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The account is a single line account in my name. When I tried to do it for the bionic, it wasn't even an option. You could, though, do a direct fulfillment through sales or a store and they would be able to bill the account then.

How did you sign up w/ VzW, a premium retailer or authorized retailer? If it was corpoorate, I guess I'm gonna have to call CS to see what their current policy is w/ online billing on Mon. Glad you posted
that.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
How did you sign up w/ VzW, a premium retailer or authorized retailer? If it was corpoorate, I guess I'm gonna have to call CS to see what their current policy is w/ online billing on Mon. Glad you posted
that.

Signed up through a corporate store. I billed to my account before when I got (and later returned) the Bionic, but that was in store. Before I did it, I talked to one of the online CSRs and they confirmed that I wouldn't be able to do it online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol