Google Nexus Tweet

sdijoseph

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
The googlenexus twitter account just tweeted this:

"Stay tuned today to learn how you could win a tasty treat from #Android..."

Thoughts on if it could relate to the Galaxy Nexus?

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a tweet/post for a giveaway. I don't see how that relates to the Nexus?

I dont want to win anything, I just want the phone!

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a tweet/post for a giveaway. I don't see how that relates to the Nexus?

Well, it's Google's Nexus Twitter account, so... Maybe as a "treat" they mean free figurines or something? That doesn't sound too bad even though I'd prefer a Galaxy Nexus.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

It's related to the Nexus because this Twitter account is specifically for Nexus news and giveaways. I believe Google gave away some Nexus S right before the phone launched, so were probably looking at a giveaway. Chances are for a GSM Galaxy Nexus though.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Edit: I see its a nexus account now. Even if its a giveaway for the Gnex thats most likely not going to help me any.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
After all this, I would't be surprised if they made us solve a riddle and a half with the prize being the release date. "You're gonna WORK for this release date!"

Seriously, though, **** Verizon.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The panda tweeted this:
Yep.. Its a gonna be a vzw lte version and details to follow.. And YOU will get it the day before launch.. Hell I may sign it. Lol

I kinda hope that means they know a release date if they are going to start a Nexus give-a-way. ;)

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
For a flagship Google phone, I'm a bit surprised that it is not getting a lot of press coverage or air time. I guess I am just sick of all the Droid RAZR ads.

badbubba

Banned
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Why so much hatred or jealousy of the Razr. The plastic fantastic will be out soon and you can all go back to your parents basement and play with it. The phone that is. LOL

mitchstehlin

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Why so much hatred or jealousy of the Razr. The plastic fantastic will be out soon and you can all go back to your parents basement and play with it. The phone that is. LOL

Nice try dude but that wasn't even close to being funny. I don't care what the RAZR has I would never buy a phone that ugly. I mean honestly that thing is an eye sore.