Galaxy nexus released on November 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy nexus released on the 18th

Praise Talos i hope this to be true! Its the one thing that would keep me from playing Skyrim next weekend.. and sex, definitely.. and beer.. 3 things then..

an avid skyrim player that has sex? yeah right! something doesnt add up!:p

anon(529237)

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

an avid skyrim player that has sex? yeah right! something doesnt add up!:p

Add on "hangs out reading everything on the internet about an unreleased phone and lusts for it"... ughh i see what you mean... I may "may" mind you put GNex on vibrate and have it buzzball me for a while Saturday night.. Whatever.. Honest as i can get for now.. Happy? If the damn thing doesn't come out Friday ill have to settle for the wife i guess... O:) ...Shes somewhere on these forums, i need to be good now..

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

Who cares if they do preorders if it is available in store? You would be able to get it the same time no matter what.

Not everyone lives near a Verizon corporate store. All the ones around me are independent authorized retailers and don't always get phones on release day.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Not everyone lives near a Verizon corporate store. All the ones around me are independent authorized retailers and don't always get phones on release day.

Well then guess you will have to wait a day or so. I am sure you will be able to make it.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site

I just hope this phone is available before I go on vacation for Thanksgiving. So anytime before the 22 is good.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hoping for the 17th so I have the phone by Saturday. It seems Amazon has me as available for an upgrade oddly enough, so it all works out. :)

Sent from my HTC Mecha

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Who cares if they do preorders if it is available in store? You would be able to get it the same time no matter what.

I also would rather get it online via a pre order. I actually enjoy getting the phone in the mail and un boxing it myself. Kind of have a ritual for it. (I know it might sound strange)
I hate watching the people at Verizon do it while they are setting up the phone. Much rather myself.

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

I also would rather get it online via a pre order. I actually enjoy getting the phone in the mail and un boxing it myself. Kind of have a ritual for it. (I know it might sound strange)
I hate watching the people at Verizon do it while they are setting up the phone. Much rather myself.

Strange? It's a painful, painful experience to watch a random VZW employee unbox your brand new, top of the line phone - ripping off the cover, jamming in the battery/sim, etc....it's like they do it as violently as they can every time.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Im thinking Matias Duarte is going to announce its date tomorrow while doing "On The Verge"....and im thinking that is the mind blowing thing they are talking about...although im probably wrong since im not sure The Verge is even going to even be live-streaming their show

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking Matias Duarte is going to announce its date tomorrow while doing "On The Verge"....and im thinking that is the mind blowing thing they are talking about...although im probably wrong since im not sure The Verge is even going to even be live-streaming their show

Doubtful. Its not really his place to announce a product that was left for Verizon to announce. Also, they always say its 'mind blowing' and its always lice streamed.

Sent from my HTC Mecha

Scottatron

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Well the Nook CEO mentioned the source code dropping Nov 17th, and he has been right in the past..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7