Galaxy nexus released on November 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy nexus released on the 18th

interesting...which all the release date rumors are...i'd be happy with that though!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

It would be great if it comes true (like any other dream), but for a thread title that looks so concrete, this is nothing more than another rumor. Very disappointing.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Just more hearsay. I hope this is true but with how many times it hasn't I am just going to expect it to not launch friday and then if it does I will be pleasantly surprised:)

Reactions: Live2ride883

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Awesome! I hope it's true. The only thing i hate is, I have to work Friday and, I have to be there early. If true I hope I can order it online before I go to work at about 5:00 AM.

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, you might want to add (rumor) to the title. You might get some people mad at you. :p

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Enough rumors, Verizon why won't you just release an official date already? Seriously how hard that?

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

If that's true, it'd be pretty sweet. I returned my RAZR today just so that I could see both phones side by side before I committed my upgrade to either phone. Design-wise I'm leaning toward the RAZR as I appreciate the thin form factor, but software-wise it's the Nexus hands down.

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Enough rumors, Verizon why won't you just release an official date already? Seriously how hard that?

They're hyping up the RAZR and Rezound. Those two will make them the most money and will undoubtedly sell more. Honestly, if it hadn't been for the Galaxy Nexus, I would've been on iOS right now. I was contemplating switching because I hate that we don't get hardware acceleration. I'm glad I waited.

Find the post made by ruestor and read on! ***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release thread*** (11/17 release date per our VZW Source (11/9)) - Page 550 - Android Forums

Reactions: sneakking

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

The 18th is my sons birthday, and I get the present, I like this idea. If he doesn't like it I will gently remind him who traded a Harley to get him a car.....

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

CALLING FOR A PANDA CONFIRMATION!....please.

I'm not sure Google knows the release date. It seems clear the phone is coming in the next two weeks at Verizon's discretion.

If the phone is going to be online only it's odd that some people are claiming it's arriving in stores already.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure Google knows the release date. It seems clear the phone is coming in the next two weeks at Verizon's discretion.

If the phone is going to be online only it's odd that some people are claiming it's arriving in stores already.

Well it wouldn't be the first time supposed "sources" were wrong. I highly doubt it would have been online only.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Good call - I hope the 18th is a go then.

anon(529237)

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Praise Talos i hope this to be true! Its the one thing that would keep me from playing Skyrim next weekend.. and sex, definitely.. and beer.. 3 things then..

Reactions: iastonish
Status
Not open for further replies.