Poll: Plan B'ing it?

Are you ditching the Nexus for a plan B?

• Total voters

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Right now? No.

If it's Friday and there's no news or we find out it's a mid December launch...maybe.

I am willing to wait till the end of the month for a release date or to have it in my hands. If the release date is mid Dec etc, I may start looking at the Razr.

auburngirl

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I REALLY want the Nexus, and will probably kick myself if I don't get it, but the OG can't last much longer. Rezound is Plan B if we get to that point. :-\

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ha you're willing to cope with a phone that's barely a few months old.

And? It has given me issues that I considered glaring(camera, audio hiss, data connection drops, etc.) after using it these past few months. I was actually considering going back to my TB (rooted and ROM'd up) and selling the Bionic off till I get the Nexus.

Defconrock

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
And? It has given me issues that I considered glaring(camera, audio hiss, data connection drops, etc.) after using it these past few months. I was actually considering going back to my TB (rooted and ROM'd up) and selling the Bionic off till I get the Nexus.

Sorry I just meant that it's funny that the phone has so many issues that it's already a "cope" phone.

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Ugh....this upgrade is killing me to sit there unused. If it is in fact delayed until mid-December then I guess I'm going with an iFail 4S. Might as well at this point.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
By the time the Nexux is released, I may be ready for an upgrade. This coming from a guy who got the Bionic on launch day a few months ago...... :cool:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc