Start a movement?

Reaster1

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on VZW to release the Galaxy Nexus! Its been over a month since the announcement. The website will be a place where people can go get the latest news and updates. Some people just don't like going to forums due to the trolls and flamers that are constantly badgering everyone! So the more people that join the better, thanks for your time!!!

Last edited:

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The best thing to do is follow BMX's advice: buy a razr/rezound tomorrow and return it when the Gnex comes out. Make sure to tell your rep that you plan on selling the device back when the Gnex comes out.

Twitter only does so much, but you can do that with us #occupyvzw

kvlt

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Its so strange that people stick up for Vzw on this. I know were a bunch of weirdos speculating over a phone but come on man, the device is being launched in a few days in the UK. Vzw can atleast throw us a bone with a date.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
You mean, like a hairball? Because you aren't entitled to anything more. Verizon's official word is that it'd be out by the end of the year. They've got plenty of time.

Thank you captain obvious. Verizon also said moto would be first lte tab and we all know how that turned out.

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Its so strange that people stick up for Vzw on this.

I have no idea why people on here are doing this. They must work for VZW. Nothing else makes sense. Even Panda hates on them. Don't listen to them. VZW is the the only US carrier so far, and they have "our" phone. It makes sense for us to demand it...

Reactions: kvlt

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
People really aren't entitled to any more than we have now. If you hate Verizon that much, go to a different carrier. If you're staying with Verizon, deal with it. Verizon is doing what they think is best for them, as they are a business. You might not agree with their actions because they aren't good for you, or you might actually think it's bad for them. Either way, the final choice is up to management at Verizon. I guarantee no "movement" would convince Verizon. A few hundred potential customers threatening to buy a Razr would do anything to phase Verizon's plans which have probably been in place for a while now. They know what they're doing and nothing will change their plans at this stage.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It is a phone. It isn't life threatening not having it. I have never seen such immaturity . Ridiculous. Just because you want it now. There are steps carriers go thru getting phones on their network. If you can't be patient about it then that's your problem. The carrier will have it when they have it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos