Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I didnt see any confirmation other than them say it was confirmed. Where did they get the info from, I didnt see link.

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I thought adobe killed flash for Android.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
They didn't kill it, they're just not going to keep updating it with new fancy features or anything. They're going to stop developing Flash for all mobile devices, not just Android.
"Adobe has told developers that it no longer plans to develop future versions of its Flash Player for mobile browsers."
Adobe is going to be putting out security fixes and other updates

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
They killed any further development but they will still release updates for the current version to fix bugs and what not but there will never be a Flash 12 as I understand.

phantomash

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
This is the same scenario when gingerbread was first released. Adobe will have to update flash for out to work on ICS. I don't understand why everyone is making this out to be a huge deal =/

CBMC

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
They killed any further development but they will still release updates for the current version to fix bugs and what not but there will never be a Flash 12 as I understand.

So does compatibility with ics fall under these updates?

This is the same scenario when gingerbread was first released. Adobe will have to update flash for out to work on ICS. I don't understand why everyone is making this out to be a huge deal =/

The difference here is that adobe had announced that they wouldn't be releasing new versions, just bug fixes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20