Rationalizing the Galaxy Nexus

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
uhm.. not really =/

Even outside of Android, Google has always been having the playful image, it is shown through out their brand image, including their official Google site.

After all, the founder of Google themselves has always been the more playful ones among all these mega tech corps.

I saw a mini documentary, on a news show, a few years back about the best companies to work for in the US. Google HQ, and their employees were featured. It to looked to be one of the best work environments in the world. As stressful as it can be, most people show up smiling & leave smiling everyday. They take their jobs seriously but Google runs the show like that toy co., much like the role of Tom Hanks, in the movie "Big".

thebrain73

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
My dad is a regional manager at verizon for the coachella valley, he told me the galaxy nexus will be available on Monday.

My Mom is the president of Verizon North America, and said they are sending all of the Nexuses back to Samsung because Google would not let them bloat-load (her words) VZNavigator.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My Mom is the president of Verizon North America, and said they are sending all of the Nexuses back to Samsung because Google would not let them bloat-load (her words) VZNavigator.

Not knocking you but, at face value, this appears to have a credibility factor of a Waffles26 comment. What are you trying to say here? They cancelled the the deal they had in place & scratched the launch completely? If that was true, I think Samsung/Google would've rented the jumbotron in Times Square and issued a very large pic of a clenched fist w/ an upright middle digit(F U), targeting VZW. <- J/K, not serious, but the sentiment would be blatantly apparent by now.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a direct correlation between the number of "credible" sources and the number of days that go by without a peep from Verizon...

thebrain73

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Not knocking you but, at face value, this appears to have a credibility factor of a Waffles26 comment. What are you trying to say here? They cancelled the the deal they had in place & scratched the launch completely? If that was true, I think Samsung/Google would've rented the jumbotron in Times Square and issued a very large pic of a clenched fist w/ an upright middle digit(F U), targeting VZW. <- J/K, not serious, but the sentiment would be blatantly apparent by now.

If anyone believes a word of my post or Waffles26 they are delusional.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If anyone believes a word of my post or Waffles26 they are delusional.

Believe me it was hard to type my previous post in a manner that would not result in lifetime ban. Sarcasm is harder to pick up on when it's in a forum that is filled to the gills w/ legitimately delusional posts.

nybmx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any complaints that the battery cannot be removed.

Then those people haven't owned the phone long enough. After X amount of discharge/recharge cycles the battery gets noticeably worse. Right before my girlfriend bought her 4s she was recharging her 3gs 3 times a day.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Then those people haven't owned the phone long enough. After X amount of discharge/recharge cycles the battery gets noticeably worse. Right before my girlfriend bought her 4s she was recharging her 3gs 3 times a day.

You know you need a new battery when an hours charge, gives you 10mins. of talk time before a low battery warning rears it's ugly head.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance