32 GB Verizon CDMA GNex gets its shot in the not-so blurrycam

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I've seen pics of 32gb. So I wasn't worried. Some folks just put to much into it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
There will probably be a Verizon logo on the release. The Xoom which is a Google device has Motorola and Verizon at the top of the bezel. I'm just glad the GN has it on the back....

st0ic_1

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Probably a test version and not the production model.

If this is a test model, then there's the possibility the retail version could indeed be 16gig right?
I would hope Verizon wouldn't piss people off by doing that though :)

There will probably be a Verizon logo on the release. The Xoom which is a Google device has Motorola and Verizon at the top of the bezel. I'm just glad the GN has it on the back....

I agree. It would also be nice if the battery covers from the UK version will work on the Verizon version. :)

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
If this is a test model, then there's the possibility the retail version could indeed be 16gig right?
I would hope Verizon wouldn't piss people off by doing that though :)

Possibly. There are apparently 16 and 32GB LTE versions floating around but most are saying the 16 was strictly a test or engineering model. With all the rage going around now, I'd hate to see it if they actually released the 16.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Possibly. There are apparently 16 and 32GB LTE versions floating around but most are saying the 16 was strictly a test or engineering model. With all the rage going around now, I'd hate to see it if they actually released the 16.

If they do release the 16GB it better be $199 instead of $299.