Maybe its time to face the TRUTH this phone is SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyguy

Banned
Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
This phone is Does Not live up to the expectation!! Its just all hipe

I mean C'MON I know I'm not the only one who thinks this phone is just OK and thats about it.

Just reading the reviews camera suck, ICS Is buggy as hell. And YESTERDAY SPECS! I was looking forward to this phone for months. But now I may just gonna get the HTC amaze its going to get ICS too, what a waste of time hoping for this phone to be great!

Who is with me??

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I mean C'MON I know I'm not the only one who thinks this phone is just OK and thats about it.

Just reading the reviews camera suck, ICS Is buggy as hell. And YESTERDAY SPECS! I was looking forward to this phone for months. But now I may just gonna get the HTC amaze its going to get ICS too, what a waste of time hoping for this phone to be great!

Who is with me??

yesterday specs? I forgot all kinds of phones are using the omap 4460 or have an hd super amoled screen? Plus what reviews were you reading? I read multiple and i think 1 complained about ics and the rest loved it. You just seem like a little kid who is upset the phone isn't out and they have to wait and now are throwing a fit over it. If it sucks get something else and then you can complain about the bugs with that phone since all phones have bugs. Plus the amaze isn't on verizon so you could import the nexus if you are that in a hurry. smh

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sucks compared to what? The camera's not the greatest, but those looking to get the nexus aren't getting it for that. Processor and pure google experience.

I realize you're trolling, i just wanted to say...phones aren't advancing at such warp speed that if the nexus doesn't come out this month it's outdated. People waiting for this phone are still going to get a solid experience

Dustindejohn

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Ummm
The camera isn't the best i guess, but i dont get a phone to take pictures, i get a camera to do that...
Other than that all bugs are because it's a new OS and will be patched quickly BECAUSE it's a nexus
lets see your Amaze do that!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Who is with me??

If I went into every forum of every phone I didn't like and proclaimed the above, I wouldn't have a lot of time on my hands. Perhaps you should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.