Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvlt

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Likewise.

We're pretty lucky if ing about a phone not being released is the worst part of our month.

:)

True story. Were also lucky to have a place to vent about these first world problems, haha. Seriously though, enjoy the holiday. This phone will be here soon enough... or not soon enough, your choice :cool:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving!!

thanksgiving_footballfood.gif

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Posted this in waiting room but I'll share here:

"Didn't want to start an off-topic thread for this but...Happy Thanksgiving Nexus Forum! We're almost there! I may or may not have just downloaded "Roboto" as my new default font for Word."

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Reactions: ragnarokx

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Posted this in waiting room but I'll share here:

"Didn't want to start an off-topic thread for this but...Happy Thanksgiving Nexus Forum! We're almost there! I may or may not have just downloaded "Roboto" as my new default font for Word."

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

I appreciate you observing forum rules and not starting an off topic thread. This should be moved/locked, but I probably won't get to it for 12 hours or so hours seeing as it's the holidays :)

Sent from my Nexus S

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My family and I have quite a lot to be thankful for this year.

1) We are all lucky to be alive, on Nov 16th I totaled our 99 Isuzu Rodeo on the way to Jakob's surgery at 70 miles per hour

2) Jakob's surgery went well and he is resting comfortably at home.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Happy thanksgiving to all, even if you can't make it to be with family or loved ones (like me). To all those working today (again, like me), remember to be thankful to be employed and to enjoy your other co-worker's misery as well. :p

I actually hope this phone isn't released tomorrow. I get off work at 8:30am and just don't want to deal with people/mobs when I'm that tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.