More likely to happen

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Verizon will come out with the GN by Dec 9th at the lastest, it will be sold in store and online, Best Buy, Sams, Costco etc... There will be few bugs with the phone. Most will be excited, some will proclaim they love it.

Then of course the ones that have been busy complaining about Verizon, delaying the release till next year, cancelling the phone, delaying it just to sell other phones, Verizon sucks (just to say Verizon sucks), "this will be my last time (insert here)" etc... Will be making threads about Verizon logo on the back cover and two Verizon apps being the worse thing to ever happen, the battery sucks, the camera sucks, the bezel at the top and bottom are to big, in other words whine and complain about anything and everything they can think of.

This thread is not a attack on anybody, it's just funny to me to read some of the threads being started and how many follow up posts are made in them. Just like the News, doom and gloom sales and everybody is buying LOL.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
You sir, can predict the future. You must have thoroughly studied the life of trolls. Lol. Jk. :) :-D

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Like you, I'm getting sick of seeing certain people on here post multiple threads spouting off about their conspiracy theories when the only official word we've gotten from Verizon was that they would be carrying it and it would be released by the end of the year. Up to this point, they still have 35 days to keep their word. Some people are just blowing this way out of proportion.

TYagoto

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
trololol haha, I can admit Verizon is screwing this up. However once I get the phone into my hands I'm sure sure it wont matter >:D.

props tx, good analysis/prediction of future trolling lmao

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't doubt some people will complain, it's happening now with some of the reviewers of the phone. It's frustrating to watch because, some of their complaints is them not knowing the UI.

I guess I'm one of the people who will claim they love it. I almost know for a fact that I will be one of the few people you won't see complaining about this phone unless it's something really, really bad that everyone has a issue with. I've discovered by reading a lot of post on this forum that, I'm one of the few who truly likes the Nexus line of phones and pure android.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't doubt some people will complain, it's happening now with some of the reviewers of the phone. It's frustrating to watch because, some of their complaints is them not knowing the UI.

I guess I'm one of the people who will claim they love it. I almost know for a fact that I will be one of the few people you won't see complaining about this phone unless it's something really, really bad that everyone has a issue with. I've discovered by reading a lot of post on this forum that, I'm one of the few who truly likes the Nexus line of phones and pure android.

No, there are plenty of us. I've never had an opportunity to own one, but alas the time has come. I have been running AOSP or AOSP-Like (Epic had no real AOSP-Roms when I owned it).

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait till the phone comes out but saying that I personally love it or hate it right now is kind of silly. I'm really hoping that the camera is better than the Razr...if so I will be really happy. I don't really think it will be an "iphone killer" but as long as I'm happy with it is all that matters. It is kinda funny how people are becoming more and more accepting of Verizon as the new speculation date nears..lol

mysterx

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If GN does indeed suck, I reserve the right to proclaim as such. In fact, I reserve the right to add that it swallows too!

-me

Somethingsfishy

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I am partially to blame for this- I have made a LOT of threads complaining about Verizon. Sorry if my animosity has tainted this board. As a device, the Nexus sounds wonderful- I don't buy a phone to take pictures, so the camera is no great letdown to me, nor is the plastic construction- it is a durable device. I think the Nexus will be a magnificent device. My only concern is Verizon's total lack of communications with its customers.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I am partially to blame for this- I have made a LOT of threads complaining about Verizon. Sorry if my animosity has tainted this board. As a device, the Nexus sounds wonderful- I don't buy a phone to take pictures, so the camera is no great letdown to me, nor is the plastic construction- it is a durable device. I think the Nexus will be a magnificent device. My only concern is Verizon's total lack of communications with its customers.

I agree, but for around a$500- $600 (off contract) price it should have a really nice camera and be built well....IMO If the iphone can do it then so should samsung. Thats why I'm hoping it will be a great phone.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

That's one of the worst things about it, that and people defending Verizon by jumping on those of us, who don't like the way they are handling things. It's taking the fun out of this whole experience. I remember how frustrating the Xoom wait was but, this is much worse.

mechapathy

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
[video removed by moderator]

I think this is relevant. Sorry about the language. Pretty hilarious though.

Last edited by a moderator:

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Seriously stop making these threads. They should not even qualify as threads...they are at best comments on other pointless threads.

It's getting to the point that its not even worth it to come read the forums anymore

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Nobody is to be blamed for this thread but myself LOL. Was trying to make a funny counterpoint to some of the other threads out there :)

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I still don't get how VZW is "screwing this up". If the phone is out prior to January 1st they will be doing exactly what they said they'd do regarding a release date. Why do people repeatedly ignore the facts here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae