What size LTE sim card?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Will the Nexus have a Micro LTE sim card or a regular LTE sim card?

I'm just wondering if I will need a converter to switch between my Bionic and the Nexus if I get it.

Thanks in advance!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes micro sim card there are a few threads stating this and also links to amazon for the cutter and adapter

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reactions: p08757

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Yes micro sim card there are a few threads stating this and also links to amazon for the cutter and adapter

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My search did not turn up those previous threads. Thanks!

I assume a SIM converter for a GSM micro sim card would work for an LTE micro sim card.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My search did not turn up those previous threads. Thanks!

BTW, the search engine on the forum really isn't that robust, IMO. You're better off doing a Google search, but limit your search to this forum.

For example, use the search string in the criteria text field, such as this (and include this site):
LTE sim size site:forums.androidcentral.com​
You'll get all the relevant hits just on this site, but you're leveraging Google's technology (and get more accurate results).

Reactions: p08757

Deltaechoe

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
new sim cards aren't an issue, just get a new one because this isn't quite like GSM sim w/e. They just swap your sim out and you are good to go.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
BTW, the search engine on the forum really isn't that robust, IMO. You're better off doing a Google search, but limit your search to this forum.

For example, use the search string in the criteria text field, such as this (and include this site):
LTE sim size site:forums.androidcentral.com​
You'll get all the relevant hits just on this site, but you're leveraging Google's technology (and get more accurate results).

I will try that next time.

I was probably more lazy than you think. I know that every time someone creates a new thread the site does a search. For most things this has worked and stopped me from creating a duplicate thread.

** Pressing the Thanks button for you now **