Another Plus For Stock Android Phones w/o Sense or Blur

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
"...and EVO's Wildfire S." Sort of like saying "And Galaxy SII's Epic 4G Touch."

Back on topic... I always knew there was a reason I don't like 'skinned' Android :p

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry, Google will patch it in a jiffy and all the Blur's and Sense's in the world will be perfectly fi-oh wait.

#thingsIvebeensayingforever.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well that's disturbing. I was very close to jumping off the Nexus bandwagon in favor of the Rezound, but this has me thinking I should just keep waiting for the Nexus...

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Well that's disturbing. I was very close to jumping off the Nexus bandwagon in favor of the Rezound, but this has me thinking I should just keep waiting for the Nexus...

The Nexus isn't hack proof by any stretch of the imagination either.

Android security in general is pretty strong esp. if its not rooted. The most important thing is being wary of what YOU are doing. Google is fast to act at getting a bad app off the market but the app should be researched prior to downloading. Most don't but you should read an apps permission before pressing accept and download....

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus isn't hack proof by any stretch of the imagination either.

Android security in general is pretty strong esp. if its not rooted. The most important thing is being wary of what YOU are doing. Google is fast to act at getting a bad app off the market but the app should be researched prior to downloading. Most don't but you should read an apps permission before pressing accept and download....

I agree that nothing is hack-proof, but having this Carrier IQ stuff stock on the phone is a scary thing. I'm a pretty straight-and-narrow person, but I don't like the idea of my personal stuff being out there for the world to see.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
OMG! I have a Win7 computer! I better get something different, we all know the vulnerabilities in Windows.

Perhaps I should go back to my old Commodore 64? Bet there's no hackers working on that one... LOLS

:D:D:D:D:D

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair