Indirect retailers getting training Dec. 6-8

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]PLEASE JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE FIVE BELOW WEBINARS FOR THIS AMAZING NEW DEVICE!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ALSO, PLEASE SEND THIS INVITE TO PREMIUM AGENTS ONLY AS WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The MWA Next Level Learning Team is excited to offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus LIVE!
What is LIVE?

LIVE! webinars are your chance to see new products and devices in real-time. We use streaming video to show you a real live device and demo the coolest and most unique features. All LIVE! webinars include 30 minutes of prepared demo followed by an optional 30 minutes of Q&A where we will show you what you want to see and try what you want to try!

Registration ? YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE ATTENDING!!!

Choose a date and time from the following grid, click the link, and fill out the simple registration form. Register using your corporate @verizonwireless.com email address ? double check your spelling! The system will automatically send an Outlook invite to the address you enter, if you don?t get an invite you may have mistyped! You will also be asked for a password, this can be whatever you want but don?t forget it! You will need it to log in to the event and we cannot retrieve or reset it for you.
Tuesday 12/6/11
Wednesday 12/7/11
Thursday 12/8/11
n/a

Please arrive to your session on time! There are limited ports available and they are first come first served.

Important notes

All attendees:
? You are welcome to attend in groups using a single computer and speakerphone. Just let us know so we can give you attendance credit.
? Someone else you think will want to attend? Feel free to forward this email to any appropriate MWA VZW employee or Premium Agent. Please do not forward the invite you get after registering; it won?t work if they haven?t registered!
? Do not forward this email to other areas or vendors without the permission of the MWA Training Department.
? Can?t attend? We will offer a recording, check the MWA Training Website after the final session.
Channel Specifics:
? Premium Agents ? The training webinar itself will be available to you however there may be linked documents or resources that are not accessible externally. Additionally you will not be able to access the survey or recording at this time.

Attend via Tablet!

We have opened these sessions for mobile attendees! You simply need to download the free Adobe Connect app to your iOS or Android tablet before your session and enter the information found in your invite after registering. This app can be found in the App Store or Market. It is possible to attend on a Smartphone but this experience isn?t ideal, we recommend a nice big tablet on 4G or a 4G powered Mobile Hotspot!

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I hope so - my birthday is 12/7 - hoping I have a new toy to play with that day or shortly thereafter...oh and thanks for the info Phil....

gnipeh

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Is this a organization offering Verizon employees training on Nexus ("Register using your corporate @verizonwireless.com email address")?

Doesn't the training should happen before the phone is out? Does this mean it will be after 8th?

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroidTom

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
So they only have training for 30 minutes? I mean I guess they figure the employees will not know that much anyway so why spend a lot of time on it.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
What does this really mean? I thought indirect sales recieved phones later than Verizon Wireless. So if they are being trained on 12/6-12/8, what does tha really mean?

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
What does this really mean? I thought indirect sales recieved phones later than Verizon Wireless. So if they are being trained on 12/6-12/8, what does tha really mean?

This.
Verizon employees should be well train by now I assume since 3rd party are getting thiers then.

So does a 12/8 launch still a go or earlier? Since best buy is getting it couple days aafter that indirect training. ?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
If Verizon is releasing this phone on the 8th, why wouldn't they release a lunch dat by now. The 8th is less than a week away. I am so over this...

idkwhothatis123

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This.
Verizon employees should be well train by now I assume since 3rd party are getting thiers then.

So does a 12/8 launch still a go or earlier? Since best buy is getting it couple days aafter that indirect training. ?

Appears to be December 15th area. As an employee, webinars are about a week to a week and a half before launch. Now I worked for corp, not a third party dealer so idk there processes. The 8th is probably a preorder date though, if I'm judging by the op

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Appears to be December 15th area. As an employee, webinars are about a week to a week and a half before launch. Now I worked for corp, not a third party dealer so idk there processes. The 8th is probably a preorder date though, if I'm judging by the op

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yea that would Make more sense but what if Verizon store corps would have an exclusive Verizon store only launch so they can get as much before the 3rd party launch.
Release 12/8 just Verizon stores then later on the 3rd parties.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
There hasn't been any change recently on that December 8th date, so I'm going with that. I'd hope that we'll hear something directly from Verizon today or Monday, but I've been hoping for that everyday since late October.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
There hasn't been any change recently on that December 8th date, so I'm going with that. I'd hope that we'll hear something directly from Verizon today or Monday, but I've been hoping for that everyday since late October.

Yea me too but as much as leaks are coming out. It has too be soon. Software on the phone is better then stable.
We could only hope.