At What Point Do We Call it Off?

sahilm

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure that like other people on the forum, each day that goes by without a word from Verizon, the more and more skeptical I get of a 12/8 release.

I personally really really hope it releases on 12/8 but I just really hope Verizon says something.

What I want to ask then is that, at what point do we decide that a 12/8 launch is not happening? The 6th? The 8th?

At what date does the 8th go from a real possibility to only a dream?

sahilm

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
See Phil's post in the waiting room thread.

The one about inventory rolling in? I agree, that's a very good sign. I was actually just curious about when I should start preparing myself that the 8th isn't going to happen.

(I know I'm going to wait until the 8th on the off chance it will still happen, but I'm just curious what date without an announcement will be a sign that Verizon probably isn't going to release this phone on the 8th)

sahilm

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, just quit man. Give up...

Geesh, just be patient bro.

I think my original post wasn't clear enough. I honestly believe that right now the 8th has the highest chance of being the release date. I just meant that on the 6th if Verizon is still quiet, then I'm going to go start considering the 15th a serious possibility. I was just curious what everyone else's date was to stop taking the 8th seriously.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure that like other people on the forum, each day that goes by without a word from Verizon, the more and more skeptical I get of a 12/8 release.

I personally really really hope it releases on 12/8 but I just really hope Verizon says something.

What I want to ask then is that, at what point do we decide that a 12/8 launch is not happening? The 6th? The 8th?

At what date does the 8th go from a real possibility to only a dream?

Call it off now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I think I read people post that Verizon often doesn't announce when it will be released.........you just wake up one morning and its on the site.....

phlame

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Here is my theory. The guy I talked to was all hot on the GN....about 3 weeks ago. Best thing he had ever heard about. (He works at the phone booth at Costco) He also said that they had to sell all the Razrs before the GN came. ??? So now he has changed his tune and thinks the Razr might be better physically, especially when it gets ICS in January. What do you think of this? Is it just a ploy to sell the razr.... There was also another sales guy there and a rep from Verizon. They both agreed whole-heartedly I really do hate to be duped.. :-[

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I read people post that Verizon often doesn't announce when it will be released.........you just wake up one morning and its on the site.....

That is what happened with the droid 3. It was available for preorder and they did not announce it until the next day after it had already been available on their site for order the night before.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
In 72 hours all will b well. And the world can get back in sync. I have a 100 pesos on that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge