How much more screwy can this launch be?

iviustang50h

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am telling you, I think they do this for free advertisement

Technically, "they" (Verizon) didn't do anything; the folks taking pictures and posting these supposed leaks did. Verizon hasn't fully announced anything, but we keep buying into the rumors/leaks.

When Verizon officially releases it, then it will happen. Until then, I'm not believing anyone who claims to know, nor any leaked photos. Verizon sucks because they haven't released it yet, not because they are cancelling "release dates" (which were never official).

bwillyM5

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
"Verizon sucks because they haven't released it yet, not because they are cancelling "release dates" (which were never official)."

What he said!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Technically, "they" (Verizon) didn't do anything; the folks taking pictures and posting these supposed leaks did. Verizon hasn't fully announced anything, but we keep buying into the rumors/leaks.

This makes sense and a few people on here keep reminding us of it. It's just hard advice to follow.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh I remember it fine. I have had a preorder at my local bestbuy since about three weeks ago -_-

If I remember correctly, which I may not because I didn't do the preorder with Best Buy, they did a preorder on the Thunderbolt pretty much a week or so after it was announced at CES. The phone didn't come until March 17th. Quite frankly Best Buy has become stupid in regards to their practices when it comes to phone preorders. I used to work for Best Buy (2004-2007) and we NEVER did preorders. It wasn't until they changed everything to Best Buy Mobile that this crap started.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You know that December 14th rumored launch date? Scratch that.

Just got word from some friends at corporate that the reason Verizon delayed the phone as long as they have was infact to sell more Razrs and Rezounds, but they waited so long that the new quad core phones are mere weeks away and now it could hinder those sales too.

Don't worry though, we'll get the Nexus soon. Like, as soon as Samsung makes it a world phone that works with Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech